- Massachusetts - Virtual, Massachusetts
- Start date
- Mar 4, 2023
- Engineering, Software Engineer, Information Technology, Software Development, General
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
At Takeda, we are a forward-looking, world-class R&D organization that unlocks innovation and delivers transformative therapies to patients. By focusing R&D efforts on four therapeutic areas and other targeted investments, we push the boundaries of what is possible to bring life-changing therapies to patients worldwide.
Join Takeda as Manager, Programming where you will be team-oriented and collaborative, with a strong understanding of the statistical programming function. Takeda is a global, values-based, R&D-driven, top 10 biopharmaceutical leader committed to discovering and delivering life-transforming treatments, guided by our commitment to patients, our people, and the planet. As part of the Statistical Programming team, you will report to the Executive Director, of programming and work with the Statistical Quantitative Sciences (SQS) organization.
- Lead study-level programming and oversight activities ensuring quality and timeliness.
- Manage assigned tasks, identify the need for them, and seek input from others.
- Engage cross-functionally to progress tasks with influencing skills.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives.
- Establish an internal and external presence on topics of interest.
- Apply strong general knowledge of technical and programming methods with applied experience.
- Drive programming activities within the study team to ensure quality and timeliness.
- Have a strong knowledge of CDISC standards, medical terminology, clinical trial methodologies, and FDA/ICH regulations.
- Participate in initiatives that seek diverse input from multiple members and stakeholders to drive innovative solutions.
- Implement R&D's partnership strategy as it applies to statistical programming.
- Collaborate with other interfacing Takeda functions, including statistics, data management, and clinical operations.
- Recommend technical solutions using a wide variety of software (e.g. SAS, R, Python).
- Communicate ideas around possible innovative solutions and ways to accelerate existing milestones.
- Have awareness of best practices with data sharing and programming input and standardization for novel data such as real-world data, digital data, and wearable device data.
- MS with 4+ years of industry-related experience.
- BS with 6+ years of industry-related experience.
- Experience contributing to business process transformation and organizational culture change and providing programming expertise on programs with complex business deliverables.
- Operational experience in pharmaceutical drug development with direct exposure to clinical development.
- Healthcare business acumen with a comprehensive understanding of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and a company match of charitable contributions
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Work Paths
- Tuition reimbursement
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best-in-class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
This position is classified as "remote" in accordance with Takeda's Hybrid and Remote Work policy.
Base Salary Range: $102,200.00 to $146,000.00 based on the candidate's professional experience level. Employees may also be eligible for Short-term and Long-Term Incentive benefits as well. Employees are eligible to participate in Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement Program, and Paid Volunteer Time Off. The final salary offered for this position may take into account a number of factors including, but not limited to, location, skills, education, and experience.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.LocationsMassachusetts - VirtualWorker TypeEmployeeWorker Sub-TypeRegularTime TypeFull time
Takeda is a global, values-based, R&D-driven biopharmaceutical leader headquartered in Japan, committed to discover and deliver life-transforming treatments, guided by our commitment to patients, our people and the planet. Takeda focuses its R&D efforts on four therapeutic areas: Oncology, Rare Genetics and Hematology, Neuroscience, and Gastroenterology (GI). We also make targeted R&D investments in Plasma-Derived Therapies and Vaccines. We are focusing on developing highly innovative medicines that contribute to making a difference in people’s lives by advancing the frontier of new treatment options and leveraging our enhanced collaborative R&D engine and capabilities to create a robust, modality-diverse pipeline. Our employees are committed to improving quality of life for patients and to working with our partners in health care in approximately 80 countries and regions.
For more information, visit https://www.takeda.com.
Stock Symbol: TAK
650 East Kendall Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert