Sales Incentives Senior Manager (Menlo Park ,CA) #2931
- GRAIL, LLC
- Menlo Park, CA
- Start date
- Mar 3, 2023
- Sales & Service, Account Management
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
We’re looking for an experienced Sales Incentives Senior Manager to join our new and growing Commercial Operations Team.
This leader will be a thought partner who collaborates with senior business leaders and cross-functional stakeholders to design and implement effective and scalable sales incentives programs (base plans, SPIFFS, etc.).
This leader will also advise on complex sales incentives matters with data-driven research and develop solutions that are strategically aligned to business goals. And will also work closely across the Commercial team, supporting the Commercial Insights and Operations (CIO) team’s vision to “unlock the full potential of the Commercial Organization”.
We’re building the best team to take on healthcare’s most important challenges. Are you ready to join us?
This role is located at our Menlo Park, CA office. Hybrid (office / home) work arrangements may be considered.
- Lead the design and execution of GRAIL’s sales incentive programs that align with key guiding principles
- Consult, advise and educate senior stakeholders on sales incentive program options and processes.
- Support the development and execution of governance with a broad set of senior stakeholders across commercial, HR, Finance, and business leaders.
- Manage sales incentives benchmarking surveys, complete data submissions and maintain internal market pricing structures and initiatives.
- Function as a subject matter expert for all sales incentives processes.
- Write and maintain credit & commission rules in our SI platform
- Process payroll in partnership with our Finance and Accounting teams
- Support the sales incentives system design and data processes that focus on Commercial’s ability to improve the reporting of sales performance through concise compensation reporting capabilities, as well as drive Field Sales self-service incentives/payout reporting.
- Support the development of project plans and communication materials for successful project implementation.
- Proactively research best practices and trends. Perform analysis on effectiveness, competitiveness and fairness of existing programs and tools. Present findings and thoughtful, creative solutions that are aligned with GRAIL’s philosophy.
- Communicate updates to the system related to sales incentives processes or capabilities to key stakeholders and ensure training and materials are provided to support them.
- Support the maintenance of excellent data integrity within systems and tools.
- Ensure senior leaders, front-line managers and employees can access business-critical reports and insights in real-time and on a schedule, as needed.
- Ensure we are compliant with SOPs and other related policies and significantly raise the bar in terms of data, business process, and access security.
- Support scaling the organization through insights, self-service, and company-wide reporting and processes.
- Identify opportunities for automation and reduction of manual processes and partner with teams across People, Finance, IT and Legal on implementation of solutions
- Perform regular business process reviews to make ongoing suggestions and create action plans.
- Respond to sales inquiries regarding, but not limited to compensation process and payouts.
- Be a brand ambassador.
- Partner with business leaders to understand key business questions and design analyses to answer these questions.
- Identify and deliver on opportunities to support key Commercial initiatives through robust analyses and dashboards.
- Support the creation of resources, dashboards, and training for Commercial
- Participate with the Commercial team on ad-hoc projects.
Your Background Should Include:
- BA/BS degree and 8 or more years of relevant work experience.
- 3+ years of incentive compensation in a high growth organization and the ability to scale compensation strategies.
- Experience working with multiple sales incentive administration platforms.
- Understanding of HR, Payroll, Finance, and IT business processes and how they interact with incentive compensation-related initiatives.
- Critical thinker with the ability to develop innovative solutions.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion, maintaining confidentiality when required.
- Proactively identifies opportunities to streamline processes and improve data quality.
- Customer-focused with effective stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a primary focus on core responsibilities.
- Excellent ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects.
- Self-directed problem solver with a desire to contribute to the Company and team’s success.
- Familiarity with Google Suite and Microsoft Office software & documents
- Experience with Xactly and DocuSign as admin user
- Willing to travel when the business requires it (10-15%)
Based on the role, colleagues may be eligible to participate in an annual bonus plan tied to company and individual performance, or an incentive plan. We also offer a long-term incentive plan to align company and colleague success over time.
In addition, GRAIL offers a progressive benefit package, including flexible time-off, a 401k with a company match, and alongside our medical, dental, vision plans, carefully selected mindfulness offerings.
GRAIL is an Equal Employment Office and Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We will reasonably accommodate all individuals with disabilities so that they can participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. GRAIL maintains a drug-free workplace.
Following extensive monitoring, consideration of business implications, and advice from internal and external experts, GRAIL US has made the decision to require that all U.S. employees be “Fully Vaccinated” with the COVID-19 vaccine. “Fully Vaccinated” is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose vaccine (e.g. Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks since a single-dose vaccine (e.g. Johnson & Johnson) has been administered. Absent a qualifying exemption, all GRAIL US employees are to comply with this requirement, including providing documentation of such vaccination status, as a condition of employment. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being vaccinated, can request a reasonable accommodation for consideration by GRAIL.
GRAIL is a healthcare company whose mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. GRAIL is focused on alleviating the global burden of cancer by developing pioneering technology to detect and identify multiple deadly cancer types early. The company is using the power of next-generation sequencing, population-scale clinical studies, and state-of-the-art computer science and data science to enhance the scientific understanding of cancer biology, and to develop its multi-cancer early detection blood test. GRAIL is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA with locations in Washington, D.C., North Carolina, and the United Kingdom. It is supported by leading global investors and pharmaceutical, technology, and healthcare companies. For more information, please visit www.grail.com.
CEO: Bob Ragusa
1525 O'Brien Drive
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert