Manufacturing Associate (Support)- Days
- CSL Behring
- Holly Springs, North Carolina
- Start date
- Mar 3, 2023
- Manufacturing & Production, Manufacturing/Mechanical
- Required Education
- High School or equivalent
- Position Type
- Full time
- Best Places to Work
Do you want to work with a company that tackles fascinating problems and find solutions to complex challenges? Seqirus has an exciting opportunity to join our expanding team in Holly Springs, NC. With the state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and an expertise in influenza science we are one of the world leaders in the production of the influenza vaccine. We operate as one integrated global company, drawing together expert staff from different countries to collaborate. Together, we're working to protect communities from seasonal influenza and global pandemic threats. When you join Seqirus, you join a team dedicated to making a difference in people's lives. It's a feeling of possibility, creativity, and purpose that inspires us every day.
Reporting to the Supervisor, will be a shop floor employee in manufacturing operations. You will provide (train in) the technical skill-sets necessary to manufacture high quality biologicals safely in a compliant, efficient, and cost-effective manner.
- Shift: Days
- Hours: 6AM – 6PM
- Follows 2-2-3 schedule
- Job level will be determined based on years of relevant experience to our processes and equipment
- Become trained on basic processes and equipment and serves as a hands-on resource in Production.
- Conduct all assigned activities in a safe and cGMP compliant manner.
- Cleaning, preparing, and sterilizing production equipment.
- Cleaning and disinfecting production rooms.
- Assembly, set-up, and disassembly of production equipment.
- Execute process steps according to defined SOPs and BPRs.
- Document activities following cGMPs.
- Handle biologically and chemically hazardous good.
- Interface with process automation systems and electronic business systems (e.g, PAS, BAS, PLCs, LIMS, SAP, LiveLink.)
- Involved in Qualification and Validation activities.
- Identify and communicate process issues.
- Involved in completion of root cause investigations and CAPA.
- Work within a collaborative teamwork environment
- High school diploma/GED required, with training and education from biotechnology coursework being a plus;
- Minimum of 1 year of transferrable skills and experience OR equivalent education, coursework or hands-on training in biomanufacturing related areas; experience in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or sterile production environments.
- Basic knowledge of cGMP requirements preferred
- Experience with cell culture equipment or bioreactors for commercial cGMP manufacturing scale is an advantage
- Experience completing SOPs and documenting work
- Basic mechanical aptitude or knowledge of electronic / mechanical equipment preferred.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, and PTO available from your first day of hire.About Us
Seqirus is committed to attracting and retaining world-class employees who are valued for their contributions to achieving business objectives. Learn more about some of the benefits you can participate in when you join Seqirus.
Seqirus is part of CSL Limited (ASX: CSL). As one of the largest influenza vaccine providers in the world, Seqirus is a major contributor to the prevention of influenza globally and a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness. Learn more about Seqirus.
We want Seqirus to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Seqirus.
Do work that matters at Seqirus!
As the third largest global biotechnology company with employees in more than 35 countries, CSL Behring is focused on serving patients with serious and rare diseases, including coagulation disorders, primary immune deficiencies, hereditary angioedema, respiratory disease and neurological disorders. We collaborate with patient and biomedical communities to improve access to therapies, advance scientific knowledge and support future medical research.
CSL Behring's dynamic environment fosters innovation and attracts the best and brightest who share a commitment to helping save lives. People here are free to live their Promising FUTURES where they can fulfill their individual career aspirations and realize their potential.
CSL Behring is committed to diversity and inclusion, both of which underpin our Values of patient focus, innovation, collaboration, integrity and superior performance. We believe that by harnessing and honoring the unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives of our people, we are better able to serve our patients.
CSL Behring operates one of the world's largest plasma collection networks, CSL Plasma. The parent company, CSL Limited, headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, employs more than 27,000 people, and provides its life-saving medicines in more than 70 countries.
For more information visit www.cslbehring.com. Help us deliver on our promise to save lives and protect the health of people around the world. Promising FUTURES start at CSL Behring!
Stock Symbol: CSL
Stock Exchange: Australian Securities Exchange
1020 First Avenue
King of Prussia
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert