Research Scientist or Postdoctoral Associate - Thrombosis, Inflammation, and Pain
- Greater Chicago Area
- Start date
- Mar 2, 2023
- Science/R&D, Biotechnology, Biotherapeutics
- Required Education
- Masters Degree/MBA
- Position Type
- Full time
Research Scientist or or Postdoctoral Associate - Thrombosis, Inflammation, and Pain
We have been developing novel therapeutic approach to treat thrombosis, inflammation, and pain.
- Candidate must have a strong background in innovative research demonstrated by at least one first author publication in reputable journals.
- Successful candidate will determine pharmacological activities and conduct mechanistical analysis.
- There are possibilities to be involved in IND-enabling studies.
- PhD in biochemistry, immunology, or neuroscience is preferred.
The Company is dedicated to free scholarly exchange and to public dissemination of the results upon intellectual property protection.
Please submit a cover letter, CV. Include contact information of three references.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert