Analyst, Contract Adherence / Contract & Pricing Support (New graduates welcome)
- Exton, Pennsylvania
- Start date
- Mar 2, 2023
- Engineering, Software Engineer, Information Technology, Business/Data Analytics, Software Development
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- Best Places to Work
Analyst I, Contract Adherence & Contract Pricing SupportTakeda PharmaceuticalsThis position is located in Exton, PA and is a great opportunity for a new graduate looking for a career in Analytics or Pharmaceutical
Hybrid Role - on-site 2 days per week (flexible)
Reports to Manager, Contract Adherence and CP Support
About the role:
- Create reports and dashboards that provide visibility and transparency into main contracts and pricing metrics.
- Analyze complex data sets to provide insights to support teams.
- Help identify opportunities for process improvement, developing solutions to increase efficiency and productivity with a focus on compliance.
How you will contribute:
- Learn and assist in product pricing models to calculate price protection, analyze price increase liability impact, and track cumulative price increases over time
- Create monthly, quarterly, and ad-hoc report requests for C&P and teams
- Learn the Gross to Net (GTN) process ensuring accurate forecast accruals
- Learn 340B scrubbing and analysis
- Analyze complex data sets to provide insights to improve processes and performance
- Work with team members to understand their needs and provide data-driven insights
- Ensure data accuracy and consistency by developing data governance procedures
- Communicate insights to teams both technical and non-technical
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in data analysis, reporting, and process improvement.
- Learn and gain an understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and third-party payor market, SPPs, Distribution, and Pharmaceutical Reimbursement systems
- Work across departments, regions and cultures
- Present complex information
- Convey both ideas and data, verbally and in writing
- Process complex issues and ideas down to simple comprehensible terms
- Embrace a diversity and inclusion mindset and role models these behaviors
Decision-making and Autonomy
- Broad decision-making responsibilities
- Accountable for decision-making for accurate information; post-deal analytics across Takeda portfolio of products and channels
- Seek diverse input from multiple members and team members to guide solutions
- Build partnerships and guide role clarity with other working Takeda functions, including Finance BU partners, Contracting, Reimbursement, Government Pricing and Legal
- Comfortable in bringing forward solutions
- Implement solutions
- Identify areas for process and systems progress and implement change to enhance the effectiveness of the team.
- Work in a matrixed ecosystem (internal and external) with a high degree of complexity
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or related field
- Analytical skills with the ability to work with large, complex data sets
- Proficiency in Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets), and other data analysis and visualization tools. Nice to have some PowerBI or Tableau experience (we will teach)
- Understanding of data governance and data quality principles and practice
- Understanding of process improvement methodologies. ie.Lean or Six Sigma
What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable contributions
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Work Paths
- Tuition reimbursement
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
This position is currently classified as "hybrid" in accordance with Takeda's Hybrid and Remote Work policy.
In accordance with the CO Equal Pay Act, Colorado Applicants Are Not Permitted to Apply.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.LocationsExton, PAWorker TypeEmployeeWorker Sub-TypeRegularTime TypeFull time
Takeda is a global, values-based, R&D-driven biopharmaceutical leader headquartered in Japan, committed to discover and deliver life-transforming treatments, guided by our commitment to patients, our people and the planet. Takeda focuses its R&D efforts on four therapeutic areas: Oncology, Rare Genetics and Hematology, Neuroscience, and Gastroenterology (GI). We also make targeted R&D investments in Plasma-Derived Therapies and Vaccines. We are focusing on developing highly innovative medicines that contribute to making a difference in people’s lives by advancing the frontier of new treatment options and leveraging our enhanced collaborative R&D engine and capabilities to create a robust, modality-diverse pipeline. Our employees are committed to improving quality of life for patients and to working with our partners in health care in approximately 80 countries and regions.
For more information, visit https://www.takeda.com.
Stock Symbol: TAK
650 East Kendall Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert