Temp - Sr Statistical Programmer
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Working from Home
- Start date
- Mar 1, 2023
- Information Technology, Applications/Technical Support
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
We are looking for a senior statistical programmer to provide timely support to the study team on all programming matters according to the project strategies.
This person will be processing/analyzing/storing data from clinical studies according to a Statistical Analysis Plan, clinical pharmacology report requirements, Population PK/Population PK/PD analysis requirements and programming specifications using internal standards and guidelines.
A Day in the Life of a Sr Programmer may look like:
- Support TFL list creation for CP report, implementing and completing the programming and project standards.
- Understand and development of study requirements and validation plan are also in the scope of this position.
- Works independently to design and test program logic, coding programs, program documentation and preparation of programs. Supports statistical adhoc requests of senior management, exploratoratory analysis.
- Provides documentation and consistent maintenance of code, logs, and output in a regulated environment.
- Lead/support programming and QC of analysis datasets, TFL's of multiple studies following Regeneron standard data models or user requirements. Representation of PMX programming functions and coordination of activities with cross line functions and communicate shifting timelines and landmarks under guidance. Create, manage and maintain the programming specifications for the analysis datasets using Regeneron tools and methodologies.
- Integration of data across studies in support of Exposure-response, PopPK and PopPKPD analysis and 2.7.2. Provide programming support for simple presentations and basic statistical ad-hoc requests, or the more complex data presentations.
- Creation and validation of electronic submission package (i.e. annotated CRF, data export files, CSDRG, ADRG and define documents).
This may be the right role for you if want to:
- Work in a multidisciplinary study team to provide timely and quality support for analysis and reporting of clinical trials up to regulatory approval, product launch and annual reports.
- Participate in department working groups; participate/provide input in development of tools and improvement of processes.
- Adheres to the SOPs, Guidelines, Working Instructions when processing/analyzing/storing/transfering the data.
In order to be considered qualified you must have:
A minimum of a BS degree and 5+ years of relevant experience in the statistical programming space.Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Regeneron is a leading biotechnology company that invents life-transforming medicines for people with serious diseases. Founded and led for 30 years by physician-scientists, our unique ability to repeatedly and consistently translate science into medicine has led to seven FDA-approved treatments and numerous product candidates in development, all of which were homegrown in our laboratories. Our medicines and pipeline are designed to help patients with eye disease, allergic and inflammatory diseases, cancer, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, infectious diseases, pain and rare diseases.
Regeneron is accelerating and improving the traditional drug development process through our proprietary VelociSuite® technologies, such as VelocImmune® which produces optimized fully-human antibodies, and ambitious research initiatives such as the Regeneron Genetics Center, which is conducting one of the largest genetics sequencing efforts in the world.
Stock Symbol: REGN
Stock Exchange: NASDAQ
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
777 Old Saw Mill River Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert