Omni-Channel Analytics Manager
The role of Omni-Channel Analytics Manager within AbbVie is to lead analytics and measurement in support of the growing roadmap of omni-channel capabilities across brands within the Pan Specialty franchise. The ideal candidate has a keen ability of translating data into insights, and a deep understanding of designing analytics plans, leveraging approaches including predictive modeling, machine learning and artificial intelligence around tactic-level and omni-channel experiences. The ideal candidate will also be forward-thinking and will be able to anticipate the organization’s needs as consumer needs change with the ever-evolving omni-channel and analytical landscapes, and must be able to meaningfully communicate insights and information to a broad group of stakeholders through exceptional oral and written communication.
- Builds analytic plans that heighten visibility of omnichannel opportunities that will increase the effectiveness and/or efficiency of the omni-channel experience.
- Identifies appropriate KPIs for cross-channel measurement and partnering with multiple teams to generate reports that diagnose and communicate outcomes and recommendations.
- Consults on the appropriate methodologies to test and measure effectiveness of marketing tactics and ensures standardization and alignment where possible.
- Delivers omni-channel optimization recommendations using insights and analytics, in partnership with Research, Customer Experience and/or Brand Analytics.
- Innovates upon omni-channel analytic approaches for mid- and long-term impact measurement, that can benefit cross-functional teammates including Customer Experience, Brand Analytics and BTS; provide guidance on short term analytics; maintains a strong pulse on industry digital and analytic trends.
- Identifies appropriate customer segments through advanced data analysis and provides recommendations for contact strategies including financial impact analysis/scenario-testing.
- Drives analytics to build audiences in Adobe for Data Management Platform (DMP). Including look-a-like models, cluster analysis, and other advanced analytics techniques.
- Partners with Business Technology Solutions, the Data Science team, Customer Experience, Media and Franchise Insights/Analytics teams to identify new approaches and data sources to power omni-channel analytics and activation opportunities.
Required Background & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Analytics, Finance or Economics required. Masters’ degree in quantitative fields such as Statistics or Computer Science preferred.
- 5+ years demonstrated experience in web analytics and digital media analytics, and experience identifying, outlining key campaign metrics and building campaign proformas/measurement plans/marketing analytics. Previous experience in a predictive modeling or strong academic background preferred.
- Skilled at combining and analyzing multiple types of data sources (marketing data, sales data, digital (website, app, CRM etc.), text) using machine learning concepts.
- Advanced understanding of the cross-digital channel and analytics space, in areas such as digital media, search, social media, social listening, online video, websites, mobile applications, data management platforms, programmatic, endemic, paid search vs SEO.
- Advanced understanding of segmentation / audience development for use in testing and personalization.
- Strong experience connecting digital data and online experiences to offline behaviors and other 3rd party data sources for in-depth analysis.
- Experience working with digital/media analytics platforms and/or platform data (e.g. Email Marketing Platforms, Facebook, Google, Adobe, etc.). Previous DMP Analytics Experience preferred.
- Familiarity with concepts surrounding tagging implementation – tagging schemas, QA/testing.
- Strong written and oral communication, presentation, and inter-personal skills.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.