Quality Intern - Summer 2023
- CSL Behring
- Kankakee, Illinois
- Start date
- Feb 27, 2023
- Quality, Quality Control
- Required Education
- Associate Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- BioMidwest, Best Places to Work
At CSL, we are committed to developing, producing and marketing safe and efficacious healthcare products. As a Quality Intern, you will learn and utilize organizational and planning skills to ensure the continuous, safe manufacturing of our products. What you will learn
- Collaborate with Manufacturing team members to gain experience in a laboratory or manufacturing setting and learn how to apply General Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Assess locations for environmental monitoring and document risk assessment in a summary report
- Work with teammates to support process simplification, change control, regulatory audits, and compliance
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to understand environmental monitoring investigation needs
- Develop instructional and training materials to help ensure the safe release of CSL products to market
As a Quality, you will work under the supervision of a leader in Quality at one of the CSL manufacturing sites in Holly Springs, NC or Bradley, IL.
During the assessment process, a recruiting specialist will align you to one of the following roles based on your expressed interest, background and skills:
- Quality Assurance Operations (QAO) Support
- Data Integrity
- Quality Sterility Assurance
- Enrollment in a university degree program for Engineering, Science, Biotechnology, or a related field
- Interest in the biotechnology or healthcare industry
- Desire to learn and adopt new tools, technologies and processes
- Effective analytical and communication skills for a collaborative team environment
- Excellent organization skills with strong attention-to-detail
CSL is a global biotechnology leader that develops and delivers innovative lifesaving medicines, protects public health and helps people with life-threatening medical conditions live full lives.About the Internship Program
The CSL Internship Program is a paid 12-week program for university students in their sophomore or junior year of study.
As an intern, you'll have access to learning and development opportunities while working alongside a diverse group of business professionals who are leaders in their field. The hands-on program provides a career-defining experience that builds on your education with real-world project involvement.
- Enrollment in a university degree program
- Anticipated graduation date between December 2023 and August 2025
- Able to participate in the program for 12 weeks beginning in May or June 2023
- Located within the United States for the duration of the program
- Authorization to work in the United States
CSL hires summer interns across multiple locations in the United States. If your permanent address is more than 60 miles from the internship location, CSL may provide a housing stipend to offset some of your relocation expenses.
Disclaimer: This position reflects an anticipated future internship role with CSL during Summer 2023. It does not reflect a full-time permanent position with CSL. By applying to this role, you are expressing interest in an internship within CSL.About Us
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
About CSL Behring
CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas. Learn more about CSL Behring.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Behring!
As the third largest global biotechnology company with employees in more than 35 countries, CSL Behring is focused on serving patients with serious and rare diseases, including coagulation disorders, primary immune deficiencies, hereditary angioedema, respiratory disease and neurological disorders. We collaborate with patient and biomedical communities to improve access to therapies, advance scientific knowledge and support future medical research.
CSL Behring's dynamic environment fosters innovation and attracts the best and brightest who share a commitment to helping save lives. People here are free to live their Promising FUTURES where they can fulfill their individual career aspirations and realize their potential.
CSL Behring is committed to diversity and inclusion, both of which underpin our Values of patient focus, innovation, collaboration, integrity and superior performance. We believe that by harnessing and honoring the unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives of our people, we are better able to serve our patients.
CSL Behring operates one of the world's largest plasma collection networks, CSL Plasma. The parent company, CSL Limited, headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, employs more than 27,000 people, and provides its life-saving medicines in more than 70 countries.
For more information visit www.cslbehring.com. Help us deliver on our promise to save lives and protect the health of people around the world. Promising FUTURES start at CSL Behring!
Stock Symbol: CSL
Stock Exchange: Australian Securities Exchange
1020 First Avenue
King of Prussia
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert