Director/Associate Director, Alliance Management
- Entrada Therapeutics
- Boston, MA
- Start date
- Feb 25, 2023
- Sales & Service, Account Management, Business Development, Science/R&D, Biology, Chemistry
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- Genetown, Best Places to Work
What's happening at Entrada Therapeutics? Our mission is to transform the treatment of devastating diseases and improve patients' quality of life using intracellular biologics. Leveraging our proprietary Endosomal Escape Vehicle (EEV)™ platform, we are creating and advancing a diverse pipeline of oligonucleotide, enzyme, protein and peptide programs to efficiently target and engage underlying drivers of diseases.
Our novel approach to drug design and delivery addresses current challenges associated with both large and small molecule therapeutics and represents a fundamental advancement in the field of intracellular biologics.
We're a tight-knit, patient-inspired team of experts and leaders in therapeutics development and are excited to grow and attract colleagues who are ready to join a high energy, dedicated team that likes to get things done and dramatically improve the lives of patients and their families.
The Perfect Fit
You are an experienced alliance management professional energized by the opportunity to manage Entrada’s partnerships across its novel intracellular therapeutics. You thrive in cross-functional environments where you can adeptly communicate and coordinate across a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders. You bring a collaborative spirit, a strategic perspective as well as organizational structure to everything you do.
Reporting to the Head of Business Development & Strategy, the Associate Director of Alliance Management will be responsible for building the Alliance Management function at Entrada and setting the foundation for Entrada’s existing and future partnerships. This role will serve as the operational and strategic nexus between Entrada and its partners, facilitating communication and coordination across and within project teams.
This role can be either remote or Boston-based.
- Establish the Alliance Management function at Entrada and serve as a central point of contact for Entrada’s existing, new, and prospective partners.
- Oversee external partnerships by managing cross-functional activities to ensure collaboration projects meet defined milestones and contractual commitments.
- Grow relationships with a collaborative spirit and strategic perspective, including anticipating and identifying issues and opportunities for Entrada and its partners.
- Work with internal stakeholders (Business Development, Program Management, Research & Development, Legal, Finance, and Executive Teams) to align on scope and direction as well as to implement partnership projects.
- Facilitate key internal and external meetings (for governance committees and project teams) by coordinating agendas, moderating discussions, preparing minutes, and detailing action items.
- Develop and maintain operational aspects of partnerships, including research plans, research budgets, and other documents and tools to enable project tracking, resource management and file sharing.
- Manage execution of amendments in line with evolving business needs.
- Participate in business development discussions to support new partnerships.
At Entrada, our passion for science, our devotion to patients and our values drive our behavior:
- Humanity - We genuinely care about patients and about one another.
- Tenacity - We are relentless and persistent in the pursuit of developing therapies for patients.
- Creativity - We are creative problem solvers.
- Collaboration - We are more than the sum of our parts.
- Curiosity - We have a growth mindset and push conventional thought and theory.
To thrive on our team, you will need to come with:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in the life sciences (biology, biochemistry, chemistry, etc.) strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in the biopharma industry, with direct experience successfully managing preclinical and clinical-stage alliances.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, including ability to develop relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong project management skills, including managing and tracking progress at both project and program levels.
- Highly collaborative mindset with demonstrated ability to lead and organize cross-functional teams.
- Familiarity with biopharma industry license and collaboration agreements and key terms.
- Knowledge of drug development process and functional areas within a biopharma company.
- Demonstrated ability to translate strategic plans into action and complex information into decisions.
By becoming a team member here at Entrada, you’ll have access to competitive health, dental, and vision coverage, as well as life insurance, and short term and long-term disability insurance. We value work life balance, and you’ll benefit from discretionary time off and an excellent 401K package. We also offer a generous transportation stipend to commute as you wish. Our location in the vibrant and growing Seaport District is close to all the best that the city of Boston has to offer.
Entrada Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Third Party Staffing Agencies
Entrada does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. For the protection of all parties involved in the recruiting process, resumes will only be accepted from recruiters/agencies if a signed agreement is in place at the inception of the recruiting effort and authorized for a specified position. Unsolicited resumes sent to Entrada from recruiters/agencies do not constitute any type of relationship between the recruiter/agency and Entrada and do not obligate Entrada to pay fees if we hire from those resumes.
Entrada Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company aiming to transform the lives of patients by establishing a new class of medicines, Endosomal Escape Vehicle (EEV™) therapeutics, to engage intracellular targets that have long been considered inaccessible and undruggable. The Company’s EEV therapeutics are designed to enable the efficient intracellular delivery of a wide range of therapeutics into a variety of organs and tissues with an improved therapeutic index. Through its proprietary, highly versatile and modular EEV platform, Entrada is building a robust development portfolio of oligonucleotide-, antibody- and enzyme-based programs for the potential treatment of neuromuscular diseases, immunology, oncology and diseases of the central nervous system. The Company’s lead oligonucleotide programs include ENTR-601-44 targeting Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) and ENTR-701 targeting myotonic dystrophy type 1 (DM1).
Stock Symbol: TRDA
Stock Exchange: NASDAQ
6 Tide Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert