Microbiologist III - QC
- ADMA Biologics
- Boca Raton, FL
- Start date
- Feb 20, 2023
- Quality, Quality Control
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
ADMA Biologics is a biopharmaceutical company relentlessly committed to creating superior products for immunodeficient patients at risk for infection. It is our devotion to this underserved population that fuels us and our hands-on approach to production and development that sets us apart. If you are looking for a dynamic, innovative, growing company in the biopharmaceutical industry that is committed to excellence and integrity, then consider ADMA Biologics. We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Microbiologist III!
The Microbiologist III will Perform quality control testing of raw materials, in-process goods, and final products with minimal supervision. Uses knowledge of corporate policies to resolve routine problems.Qualifications
- Perform quality control testing for raw materials, product, and environmental sample testing according to approved Standard Operating Procedures.
- Complete testing documentation and data entry as required for procedures and tests performed.
- Apply knowledge of analyzes issues and uses judgment to make decisions.
- Utilize cGMP practices in documentation and execution of job functions.
- Perform instrument calibration or qualification according to written procedures.
- Write and revise SOPs and/or Validation Protocols.
- Perform testing as needed to generate data for Validation and Special Projects.
- Fulfill requests from management for assistance in other matters as needed.
- Accountable for following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and adhering to cGMP guidelines.
- Review documentation on trained tasks as assigned by manager
Education Requirements: B.S. in Microbiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, or related science discipline.
Experience Requirements: At least 5 years of experience in a laboratory setting. Work in a regulated cGMP Manufacturing environment (FDA, EPA, etc). is required.
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Vision, Life and Dental Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Company Paid Holidays and Personal Days
- 3 Weeks’ Paid Time Off (within the first year)
- Tuition Assistance (after the first year
- Easily accessible to Tri-Rail
- Company paid shuttle to the Boca Tri-Rail station
ADMA Biologics uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
ADMA Biologics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ADMA Biologics is an end-to-end commercial biopharmaceutical company committed to manufacturing, marketing and developing specialty plasma-derived products for the prevention and treatment of infectious diseases in the immune compromised and other patients at risk for infection. Our devotion to these underserved populations fuels us, and our hands-on approach to production and development sets us apart.
5800 Park of Commerce Blvd. NW
Boca Raton, FL 33487
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert