CONTRACT - Associate Director, Clinical Supplies
- Black Diamond Therapeutics, Inc.
- Cambridge, MA
- Start date
- Feb 8, 2023
- Clinical, Clinical Research
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
Black Diamond Therapeutics is a next-wave cancer precision medicine company. Black Diamond pioneered the development of selective medicines for patients with genetically defined cancers driven by oncogenes activated by allosteric mutations. Using its mutation, allostery and pharmacology (MAP) computational and discovery platform, Black Diamond is uncovering new ways to functionally assess the mutational landscape of individual oncogenes – to discover and validate new targets and develop novel approaches to creating highly selective therapeutics.Responsibilities
The Associate Director, Clinical Supply Chain will oversee all aspects of clinical supply management including forecasting, packaging, labeling, distribution, monitoring inventory, and vendor oversight.
- Develop and manage forecasts by creating and reviewing clinical supply demand for clinical trials
- Work closely with Technical Operations and Clinical Operations teams to ensure timely labeling, packaging and distribution of clinical trial material
- Ensure continuity of supply by establishing and monitoring an appropriate monthly forward inventory level and advising Clinical Operations team and study sites on inventory levels throughout the trials
- Identify potential supply risks and develop preventive actions to avoid supply interruptions
- Collaborate with external vendors to develop and approve specifications and user acceptance testing of IVR/IWR systems, while reviewing and modifying when study plans change
- Review vendor-generated documentation and collaborate with Quality team to complete final review/approvals
- Manage vendors and their respective contracts, invoice review, and budget planning
- Establish workflows and SOPs in accordance with industry best practices
Experience and Qualifications
- A degree in natural science, engineering, nosiness administration
- A minimum of 6 years of clinical supply chain experience. APICS certification or coursework is preferred
- Direct experience in planning and overseeing supply for double-blinded placebo-controlled, as well as, open label clinical studies
- Forecast and manage supply needs and distribution
- Knowledge of global practices governing pharmaceutical drug product manufacturing and conduct of routine clinical trials distribution
- Clinical supply management including forecasting, labeling, packaging, distribution, expiries, inventory tracking, and managing IRT systems
- Knowledge of US, EU, and rest of the world clinical supply labeling requirements is required. Knowledge of QP review process for European clinical supplies is preferred
- Experience with both ambient and cold chain products is preferred
Precision Cancer Medicines for Every Genetically-Defined Patient
Black Diamond Therapeutics: A Next-Wave Cancer Precision Medicine Company
Black Diamond Therapeutics has pioneered the development of selective medicines for patients with genetically-defined cancers driven by oncogenes activated by allosteric mutations.
The cornerstone of our approach derives from evolving trends in cancer clinical medicine. Genome-wide information – now routinely obtained from DNA testing of cancer patients – identifies clusters of uncharacterized genomic alterations. Today, new baskets of un-drugged oncogenic targets exist, leading to the identification of additional cancer patients in need of novel therapies.
Using our MAP platform, Black Diamond Therapeutics is pioneering new ways to functionally assess the mutational landscape of individual oncogenes – to discover and validate new targets, and to develop novel approaches to creating highly selective therapeutics.
One Main Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert