Recruiting Coordinator, CONTRACT
- Entrada Therapeutics
- Boston, MA
- Start date
- Feb 6, 2023
- Administration, Clinical, Clinical Project Management
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Genetown, Best Places to Work
What’s happening at Entrada Therapeutics? Our mission is to transform the treatment of devastating diseases and improve patients’ quality of life using intracellular biologics. Leveraging our proprietary Endosomal Escape Vehicle (EEV)TM platform, we are creating and advancing a diverse pipeline of oligonucleotide, enzyme, protein and peptide programs to efficiently target and engage underlying drivers of diseases. Our novel approach to drug design and delivery addresses current challenges associated with both large and small molecule therapeutics and represents a fundamental advancement in the field of intracellular biologics.
We’re a tight-knit team of experts and leaders in both therapeutics development and rare disease and are excited to grow and attract colleagues who are ready to join a high energy, dedicated team that likes to get things done and dramatically improve the lives of patients and their families.
THE PERFECT FIT:
You find scheduling to be like a puzzle and you enjoy getting the different pieces to work. You are good with details and keeping track of lots of moving pieces. You think creatively and are not afraid to contact people and ask if certain times on their calendar are flexible and can be changed. You enjoy working with all kinds of people and delivering a positive candidate experience. You also enjoy a fast-paced environment and juggling competing priorities. You follow up and follow through, connecting problems with solutions efficiently. You work successfully in a team environment with strong interpersonal skills to effectively build working relationships inside and outside the company.
Help our company hire talented professionals so that we can advance our goal of developing medicines to treat devastating diseases. This role is a hybrid role where there will be an onsite presence needed. This role reports into the Talent Acquisition Lead.
- Work closely with our recruiters to coordinate and schedule all interviews. (virtual and onsite)
- Act as point of contact for all onsite interviews providing a positive candidate experience.
- Create and maintain central repository of interview requests and schedules.
- Troubleshoot any day-of issues that arise during a candidate’s interview.
- Assist recruiters in setting up initial meetings or phone calls with hiring managers as needed.
- Manage initiation and adjudication of background checks and handle other highly sensitive and confidential information as required.
- Create and send offer letters to candidates and save documents in appropriate files,
- Work closely with the onboarding team to make sure the candidate information is updated in the new hire tracker form.
- Post open roles on company’s internal organization chart.
- Continue to adapt and create processes for the role to be as efficient as possible, may include optimizing technology (e.g. ATS, HRIS, etc.)
- Supports additional HR related projects.
At Entrada, our passion for science, our devotion to patients and our values drive our behavior:
- Humanity - We genuinely care about patients and about one another
- Tenacity - We are relentless and persistent in the pursuit of developing therapies for patients
- Creativity - We are creative problem solvers
- Collaboration - We are more than the sum of our parts
- Curiosity - We have a growth mindset and push conventional thought and theory
To thrive on our team, you will need to come with:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience as a Recruiting Coordinator or Recruiting Admin is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, sufficient to multi-task in an extremely fast-paced, small company environment with changing priorities while maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within a deadline
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing situations and juggle a variety of responsibilities
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems is preferred.
- Familiarity with social media, especially LinkedIn is preferred
Entrada Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company aiming to transform the lives of patients by establishing a new class of medicines, Endosomal Escape Vehicle (EEV™) therapeutics, to engage intracellular targets that have long been considered inaccessible and undruggable. The Company’s EEV therapeutics are designed to enable the efficient intracellular delivery of a wide range of therapeutics into a variety of organs and tissues with an improved therapeutic index. Through its proprietary, highly versatile and modular EEV platform, Entrada is building a robust development portfolio of oligonucleotide-, antibody- and enzyme-based programs for the potential treatment of neuromuscular diseases, immunology, oncology and diseases of the central nervous system. The Company’s lead oligonucleotide programs include ENTR-601-44 targeting Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) and ENTR-701 targeting myotonic dystrophy type 1 (DM1).
Stock Symbol: TRDA
Stock Exchange: NASDAQ
6 Tide Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert