Associate Director, External Partner Management
- Alloy Therapeutics
- Start date
- Feb 5, 2023
- Regulatory, Regulatory Affairs, Sales & Service, Account Management, Science/R&D, Biotechnology, Pharmacology
- Required Education
- Masters Degree/MBA
- Position Type
- Full time
Associate Director, External Partner Management
We are Alloy Therapeutics—a biotechnology ecosystem company empowering the global scientific community to make better medicines together. Through a community of partners, we democratize access to pre-competitive tools, technologies, services, and company creation capabilities that are foundational for discovering and developing therapeutic biologics. The company facilitates affordable, non-exclusive access to the entire drug discovery community from academic scientists, small and medium biotech, to the largest biopharma. At Alloy, we believe our industry should compete on getting the best drugs to patients as quickly as possible, not exclusive access to the best platforms. As a reflection of our relentless commitment to the scientific community, we reinvest 100% of its revenue in innovation and access to innovation. MAY THE BEST DRUG WIN.
Alloy is headquartered in Waltham, MA with additional labs in Cambridge, UK; Basel, CH; San Francisco, CA; and Athens, GA. Successful members thrive in our shared culture of accountability, deliberate trust, and open communication. As a team we aspire to work together to exceed expectations and collectively contribute across the global organization to always maintain our nimble, startup culture. Come thrive at Alloy!
Our Alloy-Athens team (Daedamab) discovers biotherapeutic drugs using a novel high velocity antibody discovery platform. Located in Athens, Georgia, this small but dedicated team uses a variety of innovative methods for identifying therapeutic monoclonal antibodies within Alloy’s transgenic mouse platforms.
As an Associate Director of External Partner Management, you will actively manage Alloy’s partner collaborations and gain experience working with seasoned drug discovery experts. This role requires a hard-working, creative and organized scientist with a positive attitude. This role will report to the CEO of the Athens site (Daedamab), with autonomy owning various projects and tasks in a dynamic start-up environment while keeping up the pace of Alloy. This is you!
How You’ll Drive Impact
- Discover: Life changing medicines through partnerships with small and large biopharma companies
- Coordinate: Research activities between companies
- Communicate: Scientific results to partners and other stakeholders
- Organize: Complicated data sets into valuable discoveries using ELN and LIMS
- Collaborate: Across a team with diverse skills and backgrounds to meet team objectives
Why We Value You
- Your experience with therapeutic antibody discovery
- Your experience with leading complex projects across multiple departments
- Your Master’s degree or higher in a biological science
- Your biotech or pharma industry experience (5+ years)
- Your ability to work effectively in parallel toward multiple deadlines
- Your eagerness to learn to new methods and technologies
- Your desire to be a successful team player in a fast-paced environment
- Your excellent organization and communication skills
- Your customer-focused mindset
- Your attention to detail, rigorous and innovative scientific thinking, appropriate documentation, and clear communication
Taking Care of Our People
We support the individuality of what people need to do outside of work to empower them to do their best at work. While you focus on making better medicine together, we focus on programs and benefits that support a diverse and growing team. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, Alloy offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefits starting from day one.
- Competitive base and equity compensation
- 401(k) company match and financial planning
- Unlimited PTO (paid time off) and flexible schedules
Health & Family
- Generous personal and family medical, dental and vision benefits with 90% of premiums and deductibles covered
- Company-paid disability (STD, LTD) and life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Family planning support up to $50,000 (e.g. IVF/PGT, adoption, surrogacy, egg retrieval)
- Flexible work schedule built around our team-driven philosophy
- Annual stipend for continuing education with commitment to your career through individualized professional development plan
- Extensive Employee Assistance Program including resources for mental wellness
- International travel insurance
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Here at Alloy, we democratize capabilities for discovering and developing therapeutic biologics. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel Alloy is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.
Alloy Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Alloy Therapeutics is a biotechnology ecosystem company empowering the global scientific community to make better medicines together. Through a community of partners, we democratize access to tools, technologies, services, and company creation capabilities that are foundational for discovering and developing therapeutic biologics. We provide affordable, non-exclusive access to the entire drug discovery community from academic scientists, small and medium biotech, to the largest biopharma.
Our lead offering, the ATX-Gx™ platform, is a human therapeutic antibody discovery platform consisting of a growing suite of proprietary transgenic mice strains.
Founded in 2017 and privately funded by visionary investors, we are headquartered in Boston, MA with European labs in Cambridge, UK.
As a reflection of our relentless commitment to the scientific community, Alloy reinvests 100% of its revenue in innovation and access to innovation.
44 Hartwell Ave
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert