Sr. Project Manager/Associate Director, Project Management
- DICE Therapeutics, Inc.
- South San Francisco, CA
- Start date
- Feb 4, 2023
- Clinical, Clinical Project Management
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- Biotech Bay
At DICE Therapeutics, we design and develop innovative therapies in immunology for patients with debilitating disease. Seeking to create a future where convenient oral medicines with biologic-like efficacy are available to patients with serious medical conditions, we are developing oral alternatives to medicines currently limited to injectable forms.
MAIN PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Senior Project Manager/Associate Director Project Management will be responsible for planning, oversight, and management of projects of a cross-functional development teams to ensure that achieves its goals on time and within budget while ensuring transparency and communication across the team and organization. Proven leadership and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment are essential for this position. This position reports to the Chief Medical Officer.
- Manages development teams to achieve deliverables, identify and manage critical path activities, and perform risk assessments to ensure risk mitigation plans are identified and implemented
- Develops and manages project plans including timelines (Gantt charts), budgets, and milestones
- Conducts continual review and analysis of critical path activities and communicates any perceived risks for budget or timeline to management in a timely manner
- Provides expert meeting planning and facilitation skills to drive discussions that adhere to identified topics, achieve desired outcomes, and ensure efficient decision making while ensuring sound decision-making principles and agreements and actions are followed up
- Develops framework and tools for team to ensure a culture of transparency and communication across the team and organization
- Drives information flow and communicates program status to all stakeholders in collaboration with the Project team and subteam leaders.
- Produces regular status reports (milestones, status, issues, decisions), following review by the team leaders and teams, for senior management
- Interfaces internally by acting as a liaison and facilitator of cross functional teams (i.e., Clinical Development, Clinical Operations, CMC, Tox, Regulatory, QA, Finance, etc.) in planning and executing trials
- Identifies, develops and/or maintains an appropriate electronic platform (SharePoint, Shared Folders, etc.) for reporting/archiving/documentation of relevant program information, records, etc
- Other duties as assigned
Preferred Experience and Education:
- BA/BS with a minimum of 5-8 years of project management experience in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry
- Drug development experience required. Experience in early clinical and late stage development of small molecules in immunology a plus.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, high-pace environment and effectively manage change
- Proactive mindset, strong leadership, facilitation, teamwork, and influence management/negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Demonstrates effective communication and influencing skills to achieve team goals
- PMP certification is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Powerpoint, etc). Proficiency in project management software required
- Willing to travel 5-10% of time
Sr. Manager 163,000 – 175,000
Associate Director 175,000- 195,000
The pay range for this position that we reasonably expect to pay. Individual compensation is based on various factors including, experience, education, skillset, and geographic location. This range is for the Bay Area, California location and may be adjusted to the labor market in other geographic areas.
The above information in this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert