Coordinator, Programs and Grants
- Daiichi Sankyo
- Basking Ridge, NJ
- Start date
- Feb 4, 2023
- Clinical, Clinical Project Management
- Required Education
- Associate Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- Pharm Country
- Independent management, organization and administration of the PGC process by conducting intake and organizing all PGC requests in Electronic Document Management System (EDMS). Conduct independent initial review of incoming requests for assigned components to determine if they comply with policy and procedure requirements and warrant PGC review; make decisions regarding actions to be taken on each request, communicate with counsel and compliance on a regular basis; review grant submissions for compliance with policy and law; interact directly and frequently with field representatives and management to provide advice and guidance to them and conduct follow up on outstanding requests.
- Manage, administer and maintain the Programs and Grants webpage. This includes developing new forms/periodic revisions to forms and portal, posting procedures, creating and delivering training material that can assist in training stakeholders on the PGC process, policies and procedures. Performs associated administrative responsibilities, including copying, scanning of PGC requests, data entry, maintenance of PGC requests, etc. Gathers information for reports, metrics, and generates various reports. This includes archiving of requests and related data (in accordance with company Records Management Program. )
- Utilize independent judgment and make decisions in responding to questions related to assigned matters, processes and procedures via telephone, e-mail or, as applicable, during committee meetings. Has in-depth knowledge of all company policies related to assigned areas and is able to train individuals on the PGC process, policies and procedures. Will approve/decline requests for types of requests where PGC has implemented a blanket approval process. Independently determine need for agreements and responsible for preparing of template agreements, work closely with attorneys on agreements. Responsible for flagging issues pertaining to anti-kickback laws and state reporting requirements for additional legal/attorney review.
- Provides support for other projects within Legal and Corporate Affairs.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1 or More Years pharmaceutical experience (e.g., plus commensurate experience with supporting program and grant requests or other legal administrative function preferred.) preferred
- Familiarity with laws and/or industry guidance governing interactions with healthcare professionals and/or knowledge of pharmaceutical marketing and sales activities preferred
Daiichi Sankyo Group is dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical therapies to improve standards of care and address diversified, unmet medical needs of people globally by leveraging our world-class science and technology.
With more than 100 years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo and its 15,000 employees around the world draw upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines to help people. In addition to a strong portfolio of medicines for cardiovascular diseases, under the Group’s 2025 Vision to become a “Global Pharma Innovator with Competitive Advantage in Oncology,” Daiichi Sankyo is primarily focused on providing novel therapies in oncology, as well as other research areas centered around rare diseases and immune disorders.
For more information, please visit: www.daiichisankyo.com.
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc., headquartered in Basking Ridge, New Jersey, is a member of the Daiichi Sankyo Group. To learn more about Daiichi Sankyo, Inc., please visit www.dsi.com.
STOCK EXCHANGE: Tokyo Stock Exchange
STOCK SYMBOL: 4568
- (908) 992-6400
211 Mt. Airy Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert