- Just - Evotec Biologics
- Branford, CT
- Start date
- Feb 4, 2023
- Clinical, Clinical Project Management
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
The purpose of this position is to manage client interactions and advocate for the client internally, ensuring deliverables are met. As part of a team, the qualified individual will participate in the development of a growing operation, support business development, and manage a small team. The position requires a highly motivated individual with attention to detail, strong communication skills and the ability to work in a high demand environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure client satisfaction; assuming primary responsibility for the data entry and to tracking sheets used to record work performed and generation of monthly client invoices with input from multiple stakeholders.
- Accomplish project goals and objectives on time while meeting revenue, margin and budget targets.
- Keeps project team informed of the status of client accounts, issues, plans and meetings and maintains client contact commensurate with needs; arranges policy meetings with clients at suitable intervals
- Produce e-mails, letters, presentations, spreadsheets, agendas and minutes when necessary
- Oversee the sourcing and procurement of compound samples.
- Work with clients, operations, CM programmers, IT and Informatics to establish data storage and exchange protocols.
- Plan and report project progress in meetings and review and submit written reports to customers and management.
- Work closely with Accounting to track and report project revenue, expenses, and gross margin; and, ensuring correct and timely invoicing to customer.
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all customer interactions.
- Collaborate with Operations group to develop and implement improvements to CM planning, activities, and deliverables.
- Demonstrated record of achievement in project management with experience in life sciences, drug discovery or related field.
- Training and experience managing external contracts and customers.
- Demonstrated knowledge of government contracting, Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), is a significant plus
- Collaboration and interpersonal skills to work effectively across functions, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a track record of efficient time management with the ability to manage multiple complex tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated record of achievement evidenced by knowledge of terminology and concepts used in the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Comfort with occasional travel, both nationally and internationally.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint.
Education and experience:
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a life science field.
3 – 5 years’ experience working in life sciences, drug discovery or related field
Minimum of 2 years client facing project management in life sciences or related field
Evotec is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, age, disability, genetic information, gender expression, gender identity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
FR : Dans le cadre de sa politique Diversité, Evotec étudie, à compétences égales, toutes les candidatures dont celles des personnes en situation de handicap.
ENG : In the frame of our Diversity policy, Evotec considers, with equal competences, all applications including people with disabilities.
Just - Evotec Biologics, is a unique platform company that integrates the design, engineering, development, and manufacture of biologics. With deep experience in the fields of protein, process and manufacturing sciences, the Just team came together to solve the scientific and technical hurdles that block access to life-changing protein therapeutics; from the design of therapeutic molecules to the design of the manufacturing plants used to produce them. Our focus is to create access and value for a global market through scientific and technological innovation. Learn more at www.just.bio.
401 Terry Avenue North
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert