Neuroscience Reimbursement Business Advisor(Bay Area)
- San Francisco, California
- Start date
- Feb 4, 2023
- Administration, Finance, Information Technology, Business/Data Analytics
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- Biotech Bay, Best Places to Work
- Seek out information and articulate implications to our business and to our customers’ business in assigned accounts and geography.
- Acts as a trusted advisor for customers; informs their perspective and influences their point of view/standards/expectations.
- Shares information relative to local business opportunities /issues with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Transfers knowledge and integrates best practices that have tangible value to clients and stakeholders across franchises/brands to benefit the assigned geography. Establishes and maintains a complete understanding of client tools, product and disease state knowledge for impactful use with customers.
- Partners/collaborates with in-house and/or cross-franchise leaders (District Managers, Account Managers, Marketing, etc.) to identify, design and/or adapt approaches and tactics leveraging resources within geography. Uses multiple data resources and tools to identify sales opportunities and contracting strategy for customers in assigned geography.
- Collaborates with multiple channels to execute CBSA strategies and tactics that maximize sales results. Establishes and demonstrates thorough understanding of contracting negotiating fundamentals.
- Educates and advises Franchise Regional Managers on opportunities unique to the geography; partner on implementation and representative education/pull through.
- Actively seeks opportunities to participate in organizations in local markets; Leverages opportunities to understand customer needs and partner with customers. Builds strong partnerships that provide market intelligence and support development of innovative programs and initiatives.
- Builds and maintains relationships across accounts that result in opportunities to benefit US Commercial partners within the geography.
- Develops a strong command of available resources and tools; fully leverages those resources to support selling strategies and maximize impact. Takes an innovative approach when planning and applying resources and tools.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred.
- 3+ Sales management, account management or marketing experience in a healthcare or related business; managed care, government channel experience is preferred.
- Proven track record of managing multiple stakeholders within a geography/territory.
- Strong business acumen; analytical ability to analyze diverse sets of data using multiple tools and define account/contracting strategies that drive business objectives.
- Demonstrated understanding of how to maintain product pricing structure and market share through forward-thinking, innovative strategies that align with Abbott and customer objectives.
- Demonstrated effective leadership skills; ability to lead without direct authority. Has experience with successfully leading diverse teams on complex projects or challenges to achieve results.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Applicable to California Applicants Only
- The below range is the range that we in good faith believe is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in California.
This range may be modified in the future.
- The salary range is (minimum: _$110,500 to maximum:_$216,000)
- This job is eligible to participate in our short-term incentive program
- This job is eligible to participate in our long-term incentive programs
- We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off (vacation, holidays, sick), medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) to eligible employees.
- Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, incentive, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Stock Symbol: ABBV
Stock Exchange: NYSE
1 North Waukegan Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert