Site Coordinator #2606
- GRAIL, LLC
- Menlo Park, CA
- Start date
- Feb 3, 2023
- Clinical, Clinical Project Management, Manufacturing & Production, Facilities & Site
- Required Education
- High School or equivalent
- Position Type
- Full time
- Biotech Bay, Best Places to Work
As a Site Coordinator, you will provide site-wide support for the Facilities Management team to deliver client objectives. Responsibilities will include, but not limited to, the card access administration and work order administration, food and beverage programs as well as cleaning, disinfecting and office space management. Excellent interpersonal skills, communication and organization skills are crucial for this position. Technical writing skills a plus to assist in developing SOP and work instructions.
- Support all daily Facility operations that will ensure its proper functionality, compliance and safety.
- Assist with management of Facility assets (Utilities, Equipment and Systems) service requests using the Work Order system (CMMS).
- Manage and resolve company service and work request ticket system tickets and Work Orders.
- Assist with managing permanent onsite contractors and vendors.
- Assist with managing Security desk operations - which may include Security Desk, Site Access, Badging System, On-Boarding and Off-Boarding,
- Create Security Audit and Compliance Reports for security systems (cameras, card readers, check-in electronic devices etc.)
- Manage the supplies in the administrative areas (office, kitchens, etc.)
- Manage the site food program that may include coordination with vendors and food distribution, maintenance of food/beverage equipment and inventory.
- Assist in oversight, scheduling and documenting (if applicable) of the cleaning and disinfecting the building.
- Assist with Vendor Management that may include research, evaluation, communication, induction of external vendors and maintenance of their records (MSA,CDA,COI,W9, etc.)
- Assist with escorting external vendors, tradespersons, visitors, etc.
- Support the Facilities Management team to deliver the company's goal and objectives, including a proper internal and external communication.
- Assist Facility Management with on-boarding and off-boarding activities if necessary.
- Assist with Facility projects per Facility and EHS Management direction (i.e. installation / modifications of the Facility systems (equipment, utilities and systems).
- Ensure proper housekeeping of the facility that includes the common areas (conference rooms, training rooms, kitchens, corridors, and other areas.
- Manage the company mail distribution.
- Support Executive and Facility Management in organizing events and other meetings during regular business hours and holidays and breaks if necessary.
Your background should include:
- High School Diploma/Associate degree and 4-6 years of related experience
- BS/BA degree and 0-2 years of related experience
- Knowledge of Site Security systems is required
- Experience in supporting EHS programs and initiatives
- Hands on experience with facilities management software is a plus
- Understanding of compliance regulations as it relates to safety and construction in a laboratory environment.
- Proven record of providing excellent customer service. Must be able to establish credibility with vendors, facilities team and contractors immediately, understands business requirements and priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- High Efficiency in Time management, Task prioritization and deliverance is required.
- Strong team player with the ability to change direction quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to work off hours (may include weekends and holidays) in case of critical business need.
The expected, full-time, annual base pay scale for this position is $64K-$78K. Actual base pay will consider skills, experience, and location.
Based on the role, colleagues may be eligible to participate in an annual bonus plan tied to company and individual performance, or an incentive plan. We also offer a long-term incentive plan to align company and colleague success over time.
In addition, GRAIL offers a progressive benefit package, including flexible time-off, a 401k with a company match, and alongside our medical, dental, vision plans, carefully selected mindfulness offerings.
GRAIL is an Equal Employment Office and Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We will reasonably accommodate all individuals with disabilities so that they can participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Following extensive monitoring, consideration of business implications, and advice from internal and external experts, GRAIL US has made the decision to require that all U.S. employees be “Fully Vaccinated” with the COVID-19 vaccine. “Fully Vaccinated” is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose vaccine (e.g. Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks since a single-dose vaccine (e.g. Johnson & Johnson) has been administered. Absent a qualifying exemption, all GRAIL US employees are to comply with this requirement, including providing documentation of such vaccination status, as a condition of employment. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being vaccinated, can request a reasonable accommodation for consideration by GRAIL.
GRAIL is a healthcare company whose mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. GRAIL is focused on alleviating the global burden of cancer by developing pioneering technology to detect and identify multiple deadly cancer types early. The company is using the power of next-generation sequencing, population-scale clinical studies, and state-of-the-art computer science and data science to enhance the scientific understanding of cancer biology, and to develop its multi-cancer early detection blood test. GRAIL is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA with locations in Washington, D.C., North Carolina, and the United Kingdom. It is supported by leading global investors and pharmaceutical, technology, and healthcare companies. For more information, please visit www.grail.com.
CEO: Bob Ragusa
1525 O'Brien Drive
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert