Group Lead QC Chemistry
- CSL Behring
- Kankakee, Illinois
- Start date
- Feb 3, 2023
- Quality, Quality Control, Science/R&D, Chemistry
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- BioMidwest, Best Places to Work
Group Lead QC Chemistry
Reports to: Sr. Manager Biochemistry/Chemistry
- Manages quality control activities to ensure compliance with company standards and GMP regulatory guidelines.
- Supervises activities of testing/development of analytical methods/laboratory programs.
- Ensures testing and validation of analytical methods and deviation investigations are completed on schedule according to specifications.
- Assists laboratory heads with investigations related to lab programs.
- Maintains data in LIMS and approves GMP-related quality control systems including departmental standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Collaborates to support problem solving activities, ensure quality control training and implement corrective actions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant scientific discipline (Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry, etc.); advanced degree a plus.
- 5+ years' experience in microbiological and biological, chemical or biochemical analytics in a pharmaceutical/medicinal GMP environment.
- Management/demonstrated leadership experience.
- Knowledge of test methods, method validation, Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
About CSL Behring
CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas. Learn more about CSL Behring.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Behring!
As the third largest global biotechnology company with employees in more than 35 countries, CSL Behring is focused on serving patients with serious and rare diseases, including coagulation disorders, primary immune deficiencies, hereditary angioedema, respiratory disease and neurological disorders. We collaborate with patient and biomedical communities to improve access to therapies, advance scientific knowledge and support future medical research.
CSL Behring's dynamic environment fosters innovation and attracts the best and brightest who share a commitment to helping save lives. People here are free to live their Promising FUTURES where they can fulfill their individual career aspirations and realize their potential.
CSL Behring is committed to diversity and inclusion, both of which underpin our Values of patient focus, innovation, collaboration, integrity and superior performance. We believe that by harnessing and honoring the unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives of our people, we are better able to serve our patients.
CSL Behring operates one of the world's largest plasma collection networks, CSL Plasma. The parent company, CSL Limited, headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, employs more than 27,000 people, and provides its life-saving medicines in more than 70 countries.
For more information visit www.cslbehring.com. Help us deliver on our promise to save lives and protect the health of people around the world. Promising FUTURES start at CSL Behring!
Stock Symbol: CSL
Stock Exchange: Australian Securities Exchange
1020 First Avenue
King of Prussia
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert