Associate Director, Marketing HAE
- CSL Behring
- King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- Start date
- Feb 2, 2023
- Marketing, Strategic Marketing, Sales & Service, Account Management, Business Development
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- Pharm Country, Best Places to Work
The Associate Director (AD) for the HAE franchise will play a key leadership role for the brand. This person, in partnership with the brand team, will create and implement the overall brand strategy for the HAE franchise. The AD will have a high level of accountability for brand sales and demand metrics, aid the Director in leading and coaching the overall team, and will directly lead several cross-functional teams towards the common brand goals. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, be comfortable with ambiguity and enjoy a launch atmosphere. This person should have confidence in regularly interacting with senior leaders, and be able to influence key stakeholders (sales, managed markets, medical, etc.)
Must be able to work independently with minimum guidance from the Director.
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Establishes and gains approval for marketing plans and marketing activities for HAE franchise and actively solicits inputs from key stakeholders in medical affairs, sales, global commercial development etc.
- Recommends and drives the alignment of resources and initiatives to achieve current and long-term product objectives.
- Applies innovative and competitive strategies to the development of marketing plans.
- Execution of the annual marketing plans for the assigned product(s) requires the AD to independently manage the complex variables that impact the successful execution of the plan.
- Accountable for proactive management of marketing activities to assure compliance with internal Company and external requirements.
- Prioritizes and manages work to ensure resources are focused on key initiatives.
- Builds effective working relationships with key external customers, including thought leaders and patient advocacy groups in order to positively position the company externally.
- Develops and manages effective agency relationships in support of key initiatives. Manages vendors used for brand programs and projects and ensures alignment with therapeutic area business teams.
- Aid in the creation of the strategic development and recommendations for the HAE franchise
- Aids in coaching and developing the marketing team, aligned with CSL Corporate Values
Bachelors' degree in business/marketing, life sciences or healthcare discipline; MBA or other graduate degree preferred
8+ years' healthcare experience with 5+ years' commercial marketing experience in pharmaceutical/ biotech or relevant industry
Experience in a range of R&D, sales, marketing and business development rolesAbout Us
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
About CSL Behring
CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas. Learn more about CSL Behring.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Behring!
As the third largest global biotechnology company with employees in more than 35 countries, CSL Behring is focused on serving patients with serious and rare diseases, including coagulation disorders, primary immune deficiencies, hereditary angioedema, respiratory disease and neurological disorders. We collaborate with patient and biomedical communities to improve access to therapies, advance scientific knowledge and support future medical research.
CSL Behring's dynamic environment fosters innovation and attracts the best and brightest who share a commitment to helping save lives. People here are free to live their Promising FUTURES where they can fulfill their individual career aspirations and realize their potential.
CSL Behring is committed to diversity and inclusion, both of which underpin our Values of patient focus, innovation, collaboration, integrity and superior performance. We believe that by harnessing and honoring the unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives of our people, we are better able to serve our patients.
CSL Behring operates one of the world's largest plasma collection networks, CSL Plasma. The parent company, CSL Limited, headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, employs more than 27,000 people, and provides its life-saving medicines in more than 70 countries.
For more information visit www.cslbehring.com. Help us deliver on our promise to save lives and protect the health of people around the world. Promising FUTURES start at CSL Behring!
Stock Symbol: CSL
Stock Exchange: Australian Securities Exchange
1020 First Avenue
King of Prussia
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert