- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Sleepy Hollow, New York
- Start date
- Feb 1, 2023
- Administration, Accounting
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- Pharm Country, Best Places to Work
We seek a Staff Accountant that will report to Associate Manager, Accounting. This position will perform Accounting duties primarily within the general accounting process areas (e.g., leases, prepaids, investments, etc.). Responsibilities will include activities within the monthly/quarterly close process, expense and balance sheet account analysis, and financial disclosure support. This position will work with other departments and other members of the Accounting department to gather information necessary to prepare schedules and accurately account for the areas for which they are responsible. He/she will review the control policies and procedures that pertain to his/her areas of responsibility and ensure that these internal control policies and procedures are followed.
Essential Functions required for the job
- Assist with the preparation of multiple SG&A expense schedules and balance sheet account reconciliations
- Work directly with Finance to ensure completeness and accuracy of accruals and reclasses.
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s Prepaid Expense Accounting Policy.
- Monthly perform additional expense and balance sheet analyses for other G&A areas.
- Perform fluctuation analyses and prepare responses for Management.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with documented financial reporting and other related controls and updating related documents as necessary to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Support internal and external audit with requests, as needed.
- Provide assistance to other departments within the organization with specific requests or initiatives related to area of responsibility.
- Assist with other special projects, analyses, and process improvements, as needed. Responsible for ensuring compliance with documented financial reporting and other related controls and updating related documents as necessary to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
Possess basic knowledge of accounting principles. Has a foundation of accounting knowledge through academics and/or experience. Ability to understand and apply those principles to work performed.
Knowledge of Microsoft applications, specifically Microsoft Excel, required.
Communicates effectively. Demonstrates ability to be a team player. Pays attention to detail.Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)$67,600.00 - $110,200.00
Regeneron is a leading biotechnology company that invents life-transforming medicines for people with serious diseases. Founded and led for 30 years by physician-scientists, our unique ability to repeatedly and consistently translate science into medicine has led to seven FDA-approved treatments and numerous product candidates in development, all of which were homegrown in our laboratories. Our medicines and pipeline are designed to help patients with eye disease, allergic and inflammatory diseases, cancer, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, infectious diseases, pain and rare diseases.
Regeneron is accelerating and improving the traditional drug development process through our proprietary VelociSuite® technologies, such as VelocImmune® which produces optimized fully-human antibodies, and ambitious research initiatives such as the Regeneron Genetics Center, which is conducting one of the largest genetics sequencing efforts in the world.
Stock Symbol: REGN
Stock Exchange: NASDAQ
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
777 Old Saw Mill River Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert