Galleri Mobile Draw Experience Manager (East Coast) #2621
- GRAIL, LLC
- Remote - USA
- Start date
- Jan 25, 2023
- Information Technology, Project/Program Management, Software Development
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
The Customer Enablement Manager will be responsible for end to end onsite event management across the GRAIL customer base, which serves as a key activity deployed by partners to make Galleri available to their eligible participants. In this role, the candidate should have strong cross-team collaboration to ensure success and project management of both direct and in-direct team members
- Support growing teams across the enterprise and clinic channels, owning cross functional work streams that drive success at scale across multiple customer channels
- Serve as the liaison between CS and other parts of the business such as product, marketing, partnerships and clinical, building out regular feedback loops amongst these entities to optimize pull through and maximize business initiatives
- Focus on execution for new high value customer offering - onsite blood draw events:
- Coordinate efforts across many functions including legal, compliance, medical affairs, implementation, product, marketing, customer success and sales at testing events such as mobile tour stops, onsites at customer offices, and customer visits to GRAIL’s office
- Establish and maintain functionally integrated event schedules and other tracking tools to enable event project management across various functional areas
- Serve as a SME for onsite blood draw events, both internally and with customers/prospects
- Support the relationship with, and scheduling of, vendors such as phlebotomists and ordering provider networks as it relates to testing events
- Serve as the master of ceremonies for onsite events, coordinating internal and external staff activities to create a high quality, effective process for customers, and addressing potential problems that may arise
- Collaborate closely with Implementation, Customer Success, Customer Service and other teams to ensure seamless overall event including pre- and post-event work
- Collect feedback and document best practices to enable future scaling
- Maintain a working knowledge of the complex needs of a variety of events
Your background should include:
- Bachelor's Degree and 3-5 years’ work experience
- Working knowledge of program/project management
- Willing to travel 60% + to support onsite events
- Experience supporting in-person or in-office clinical operations or events with multiple work streams and stakeholders
- Positive “can do” attitude with a strong desire to roll up sleeves
- Meticulously organized, consistent with follow through, oriented toward operations
- Excellent face-to-face, verbal, and written customer service and communication skills
- Feels energized by, and creates order in, chaotic environments
The expected, full-time, annual base pay scale for this position is $86K-$115K. Actual base pay will consider skills, experience, and location.
Based on the role, colleagues may be eligible to participate in an annual bonus plan tied to company and individual performance, or an incentive plan. We also offer a long-term incentive plan to align company and colleague success over time.
In addition, GRAIL offers a progressive benefit package, including flexible time-off, a 401k with a company match, and alongside our medical, dental, vision plans, carefully selected mindfulness offerings.
GRAIL is an Equal Employment Office and Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We will reasonably accommodate all individuals with disabilities so that they can participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Following extensive monitoring, consideration of business implications, and advice from internal and external experts, GRAIL US has made the decision to require that all U.S. employees be “Fully Vaccinated” with the COVID-19 vaccine. “Fully Vaccinated” is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose vaccine (e.g. Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks since a single-dose vaccine (e.g. Johnson & Johnson) has been administered. Absent a qualifying exemption, all GRAIL US employees are to comply with this requirement, including providing documentation of such vaccination status, as a condition of employment. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being vaccinated, can request a reasonable accommodation for consideration by GRAIL.
GRAIL is a healthcare company whose mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. GRAIL is focused on alleviating the global burden of cancer by developing pioneering technology to detect and identify multiple deadly cancer types early. The company is using the power of next-generation sequencing, population-scale clinical studies, and state-of-the-art computer science and data science to enhance the scientific understanding of cancer biology, and to develop its multi-cancer early detection blood test. GRAIL is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA with locations in Washington, D.C., North Carolina, and the United Kingdom. It is supported by leading global investors and pharmaceutical, technology, and healthcare companies. For more information, please visit www.grail.com.
CEO: Bob Ragusa
1525 O'Brien Drive
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert