Process Sciences Associate - Process Validation
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- East Greenbush, New York
- Start date
- Jan 23, 2023
- Engineering, Manufacturing & Production, Process
- Required Education
- Associate Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- Pharm Country, Best Places to Work
Regeneron is looking for a Process Sciences Associate for our Process Validation Team. Regeneron has successfully commercialized numerous products. Gaining approval from regulatory agencies is dependent on demonstrating that our processes are robust, consistent, and produce quality product through Process Validation. This position will be responsible for the validation package of Drug Substance and Formulated Drug Substance manufacturing processes. The Process Validation team employs a product ownership model, where Process Sciences Associates are responsible for supporting a program from process transfer through Process Validation and Regulatory filing. In this fast pace environment with a strong pipeline, Process Sciences Associates have an opportunity to work on countless aspects of the process and business.
As a Process Sciences Associate, a typical day might include the following:
- Work with a multi-functional team to support technology transfer and scale-up of processes from Regeneron’s process development team
- Prepare and oversee execution of process validation protocols for all unit operations of the manufacturing process, such as cell culture, chromatography, and filtration unit operations.
- Statistically analyze large data sets and draft technical reports to support commercial filings.
- Present on technical topics during cross functional meetings.
- Provide technical support to Manufacturing during troubleshooting and continuous improvement opportunities.
- Serve as the functional area subject matter expert during regulatory inspections.
This role might be for you if:
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and you have the innate ability to balance multiple projects, prioritize them and execute them independently, while excelling at keeping all impacted parties well advised.
- Can take on new and sometimes ambiguous challenges and learning quickly.
- Ability to work in a team environment but can also take ownership of large technical reports and projects.
- Develop and drive scientific and/or business-related improvement ideas
- Understand antibody manufacturing processes.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
To be considered for the Process Sciences Associate you must have a BS/BA in life sciences/engineering or related field; Chemical Engineering or Biochemistry preferred. For various levels your must have the following:
Process Sciences Associate I: BS/BA or MS in life sciences/engineering or related field; Chemical Engineering or Chemistry preferred
Process Sciences Associate II: BS/BA or MS in life sciences/engineering or related field; Chemical Engineering or Chemistry preferred and 2+ years of relevant experience
Process Sciences Associate III: BS/BA or MS in life sciences/engineering or related field; Chemical Engineering or Chemistry preferred and 5+ years of relevant experience
cGMP experience is preferred. The level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
#HybridDoes this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)$55,700.00 - $121,300.00
Regeneron is a leading biotechnology company that invents life-transforming medicines for people with serious diseases. Founded and led for 30 years by physician-scientists, our unique ability to repeatedly and consistently translate science into medicine has led to seven FDA-approved treatments and numerous product candidates in development, all of which were homegrown in our laboratories. Our medicines and pipeline are designed to help patients with eye disease, allergic and inflammatory diseases, cancer, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, infectious diseases, pain and rare diseases.
Regeneron is accelerating and improving the traditional drug development process through our proprietary VelociSuite® technologies, such as VelocImmune® which produces optimized fully-human antibodies, and ambitious research initiatives such as the Regeneron Genetics Center, which is conducting one of the largest genetics sequencing efforts in the world.
Stock Symbol: REGN
Stock Exchange: NASDAQ
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
777 Old Saw Mill River Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert