Sr Mgr Development Portfolio Analytics
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Basking Ridge, New Jersey
- Start date
- Jan 18, 2023
- Information Technology, Business/Data Analytics, Database Administration, Project/Program Management
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- Pharm Country, Best Places to Work
This role supports the Development Portfolio Analytics team to develop, refine and maintain robust portfolio forecasting and reporting capabilities aiding in enterprise-wide portfolio decision making. The selected candidate will ensure processes & tools are fit for purpose and scalable as the portfolio grows. Partnering with key leadership working cross functionally across Global Development and other enterprise functions including Program Management and Finance, to support the development of KPI/metrics. Assess and provide insights to the health of the portfolio including time, budget and quality at the program and portfolio level. The role will also have a focus on continuous improvement of insight generation and data analysis across the portfolio by chipping in to the design of data infrastructure to support high quality reporting capabilities.
In this role, a typical day might include the following:
- Maintain and enhance the project management data model associated with our Project Web App (PWA) instance and with mentorship, build enhancements and connectivity to new data sets, as they become available, in an efficient manner that follows industry standards and guidelines.
- Support efforts around the creation of an integrated data management.
- Support the team within Development Analytics and Data Science (DADS), and cross-functionally with other departments, around key existing/new applications used for the collection and maintenance of core data assets.
- Ensures portfolio level project management effectiveness through effective system utilization, accurate data aggregation, and valuable reporting and dashboards
- Provide guidance and a strategy of “mine once and reuse”. An instrumental contributor in the stewardship of how data is clearly defined and adhered to by all departments and ensure there is overall strategy for the connectivity of company data to support vertical and horizontal integration across functional areas and organization.
- Support efforts for stakeholder systems to help define data management strategy in line with a company-wide perspective. Build, handle, and run core Development Portfolio dashboards, with the help of manager. Be a part of efforts to increase usage, help create tools to manage data accuracy, and build reporting capabilities into key presentations.
- Communicate insights and recommendations to senior leadership.
This role might be for you if:
You have a proven track record in data visualization or data modeling in the clinical or research space.
Experience in a discipline data modeling and knowledge management.
A proven track record giving to the development of concepts, techniques and standards.
To be considered for this opportunity you must possess a Bachelors degree with a minimum of 10 years’ of validated experience in an analytics role. An MBA with 5 + years’ experience, preferred.
Proficient in techniques with relevant software: QlikView, Qlik Sense, SQL, SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc. in addition to experience working within shared work environments
Salary Range (annually)$117,700.00 - $192,100.00
Regeneron is a leading biotechnology company that invents life-transforming medicines for people with serious diseases. Founded and led for 30 years by physician-scientists, our unique ability to repeatedly and consistently translate science into medicine has led to seven FDA-approved treatments and numerous product candidates in development, all of which were homegrown in our laboratories. Our medicines and pipeline are designed to help patients with eye disease, allergic and inflammatory diseases, cancer, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, infectious diseases, pain and rare diseases.
Regeneron is accelerating and improving the traditional drug development process through our proprietary VelociSuite® technologies, such as VelocImmune® which produces optimized fully-human antibodies, and ambitious research initiatives such as the Regeneron Genetics Center, which is conducting one of the largest genetics sequencing efforts in the world.
Stock Symbol: REGN
Stock Exchange: NASDAQ
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
777 Old Saw Mill River Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert