Supply Planning & Reporting Analyst for Commercial Programs
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Troy, New York
- Start date
- Jan 16, 2023
- Administration, Information Technology, General
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- Pharm Country, Best Places to Work
The Supply Chain department is hiring! The Supply Planning & Reporting Analyst provides leadership for the Integrated Planning & Capacities, Product Demand, Product Data, and Product Supply teams. This position establishes standards and practices for a model supply chain, including developing policies, procedures and techniques that are consistent with the strategic IOPS direction and sound principles of supply chain management.
As a Supply Planning & Reporting Analyst, a typical day might include the following:
- May manage the Process, Demand Planning Process, Supply Planning Process and Continuous Improvement Initiatives.
- Understands and raises supply risks and constraints across end to end program networks.
- Guides alignment with internal and external manufacturing team members to develop production plans, including partners and collaborators.
- May be responsible for managing forecasting and demand intake activities associated with clinical, commercial and independent demand.
- Works with cross-functional teams to ensure effective and principled planning of materials to meet requirements as defined by program development (commercial, clinical and independent) by consistently achieving customer orders.
- Actively seeks creative supply solutions to optimize Supply Chain Planning.
- Supports compliance activities for Supply Chain.
- Drives continuous improvements initiatives and improve Supply Chain Planning process development by presenting performance standards, developing joint improvement initiatives and actively soliciting formal feedback.
- Builds and publishes metrics to evaluate overall plan/process efficiency that drive positive results, get to root cause and support annual IOPS objectives.
- Maintains awareness of current industry standards, trends and practices.
- Approach business challenges from a macro perspective, resolves strategic issues effectively and supports the Supply Chain leadership team by providing timely analysis of tactical operations and long-term strategic needs.
- Assists with regular operational meetings, goal setting and mid-year/year-end reporting.
- Represents as needed or performs other activities as required by the business.
- Embraces and promotes the Regeneron Way.
This role may be for you if:
- Previous experience in planning, drug development, performance metrics and project management.
- Ability to manage multiple, sophisticated projects and changing priorities, work extended hours when required, make sound decisions under pressure and work effectively in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Oracle and Access Database.
- Excellent time management, interpersonal skills and written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate details clearly and effectively.
- Attention to detail, fact-based, self-motivated and ability to work under pressure.
- Strong working knowledge of supply chain management at both the development stage for clinical supplies as well as at the commercial stage preferred.
- Agile/Lean/Six Sigma/Continuous Improvement knowledge a plus.
To be considered for this role you must hold a bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or Science background and
- Associate Analyst: 0-2 years experience
- Analyst: 2+ years experience
- Senior Analyst: 5+ years experience
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered; leveling is decided on during an interview process
- Pharmaceutical or biotechnology experience a plus.
- Master’s degree a plus.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)$54,400.00 - $117,600.00
Regeneron is a leading biotechnology company that invents life-transforming medicines for people with serious diseases. Founded and led for 30 years by physician-scientists, our unique ability to repeatedly and consistently translate science into medicine has led to seven FDA-approved treatments and numerous product candidates in development, all of which were homegrown in our laboratories. Our medicines and pipeline are designed to help patients with eye disease, allergic and inflammatory diseases, cancer, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, infectious diseases, pain and rare diseases.
Regeneron is accelerating and improving the traditional drug development process through our proprietary VelociSuite® technologies, such as VelocImmune® which produces optimized fully-human antibodies, and ambitious research initiatives such as the Regeneron Genetics Center, which is conducting one of the largest genetics sequencing efforts in the world.
Stock Symbol: REGN
Stock Exchange: NASDAQ
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
777 Old Saw Mill River Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert