- ADMA Biologics
- Boca Raton, FL
- Start date
- Jan 9, 2023
- Science/R&D, Chemistry
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
ADMA Biologics is a biopharmaceutical company relentlessly committed to creating superior products for immunodeficient patients at risk for infection. It is our devotion to this underserved population that fuels us and our hands-on approach to production and development that sets us apart. If you are looking for a dynamic, innovative, growing company in the biopharmaceutical industry that is committed to excellence and integrity, then consider ADMA Biologics. We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Chemist I!
The Chemist I will Perform quality control testing of raw materials, in-process and final products; following general instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on new assignments.Qualifications
- Perform quality control chemistry and/or Immunoassays for raw materials, in-process and final products according to approved Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Perform instument calibration or qualification according to written procedures.
- Perform testing as needed to generate data for method validations and other special projects, following general instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Fulfill requests from management for assistance in other matters as needed.
- Accountable for following Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and adhering to cGMP guidelines.
- Utilize cGMP practices in documentation and execution of job functions.
- Review documentation on trained tasks as assigned by manager
B.S. in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or related science discipline.
This position requires 0-3 years of experience in a laboratory setting. Work in a regulated environment (FDA, EPA, etc) preferred, but not required.
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Vision, Life and Dental Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Company Paid Holidays
- 3 Weeks’ Paid Time Off (within the first year)
- Tuition Assistance (after the first year)
- Easily accessible to Tri-Rail
- Free shuttle to the Boca Tri-Rail station
ADMA Biologics uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
ADMA Biologics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ADMA Biologics is an end-to-end commercial biopharmaceutical company committed to manufacturing, marketing and developing specialty plasma-derived products for the prevention and treatment of infectious diseases in the immune compromised and other patients at risk for infection. Our devotion to these underserved populations fuels us, and our hands-on approach to production and development sets us apart.
5800 Park of Commerce Blvd. NW
Boca Raton, FL 33487
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert