Legal and Corporate Affairs Intern
- Daiichi Sankyo
- Basking Ridge, NJ
- Start date
- Jan 6, 2023
- Marketing, Marketing/Corporate Communications, Regulatory, Legal/Compliance
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- Pharm Country
• Perform projects under the direction of Legal and Corporate Affairs attorneys in support of their respective functions, including:
• Assisting in the review and drafting of agreements
• Conducting legal research and reporting on findings through written work product
• Assisting in case management and other litigation-related tasks
• Supporting special projects and other legal assignments
Qualifications: Successful candidates will be able to meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Current Law School student who has completed at least one year of law school
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills as well as analytical, organizational, and planning skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, Access, Power Point and Outlook
Daiichi Sankyo Group is dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical therapies to improve standards of care and address diversified, unmet medical needs of people globally by leveraging our world-class science and technology.
With more than 100 years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo and its 15,000 employees around the world draw upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines to help people. In addition to a strong portfolio of medicines for cardiovascular diseases, under the Group’s 2025 Vision to become a “Global Pharma Innovator with Competitive Advantage in Oncology,” Daiichi Sankyo is primarily focused on providing novel therapies in oncology, as well as other research areas centered around rare diseases and immune disorders.
For more information, please visit: www.daiichisankyo.com.
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc., headquartered in Basking Ridge, New Jersey, is a member of the Daiichi Sankyo Group. To learn more about Daiichi Sankyo, Inc., please visit www.dsi.com.
STOCK EXCHANGE: Tokyo Stock Exchange
STOCK SYMBOL: 4568
- (908) 992-6400
211 Mt. Airy Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert