CSL Seqirus is looking for a process engineer who will provide engineering support for the bulk drug substance manufacturing area of a dynamic and growing manufacturing site. You will support ongoing commercial manufacturing operations, process optimization projects, equipment/process troubleshooting, and capital projects. You will report to the Sr. Manager, Engineering.The Role
Your skills and experience
- Apply basics engineering concepts, principles and technical capabilities to perform routine tasks.
- Support the design, procurement, fabrication and operational phases through assigned activities for Bulk manufacturing equipment.
- Help execute startup, commissioning and qualification activities on assigned systems or areas
- Provide general project support (e.g., develop spare parts lists, update project documents and drawings, assists in project organization, executes Engineering Test Plans)
- Manage equipment change control projects
- Support deviation investigations to adequately identify root cause and implements appropriate corrective and preventative actions (CAPAs) to prevent recurrence
- Independently lead small engineering projects.
- Troubleshoot simple equipment related issues and develop sound engineering solutions to address identified problems for assigned systems
- Work with internal manufacturing, QA, MS&T, validation, and EHS personnel to achieve project and production goals
- Support site reliability efforts by monitoring key equipment performance variables, and identify and addresses issues before they cause unplanned equipment downtime
- Engage with both internal maintenance personnel and external vendors for issue resolution
Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering preferred, or B.S. degree in an Engineering related field.
0+ years related industry experience required.
CSL Seqirus is committed to attracting and retaining world-class employees who are valued for their contributions to achieving business objectives. Learn more about some of the benefits you can participate in when you join CSL Seqirus.
Seqirus is committed to attracting and retaining world-class employees who are valued for their contributions to achieving business objectives. Learn more about some of the benefits you can participate in when you join Seqirus.
Seqirus is part of CSL Limited (ASX: CSL). As one of the largest influenza vaccine providers in the world, Seqirus is a major contributor to the prevention of influenza globally and a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness. Learn more about Seqirus.
We want Seqirus to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Seqirus.
Do work that matters at Seqirus!