The Swiss based Bachem Group is a public, innovation-driven company specializing in the development and manufacturing of pepTides and oligonucleoTides. As a full service provider Bachem offers products for clinical development and commercial applications as well as a comprehensive catalog and exclusive custom synthesis. With 50 years of experience and subsidiaries in Switzerland, the United States, the United Kingdom and Japan, Bachem is the partner of choice for the biotech and pharma industry worldwide.
Bachem. Leading Partner in Tides
In order to continue our organic growth, we are constantly looking for talent.
The Human Resources Coordinator supports and facilitates the human resource processes at all Bachem Americas business locations. The individual in this role assists with a variety of Human Resource activities such as recruiting and onboarding support, data entry, managing team member records, reporting, and event planning and execution. This individual also responds to routine inquiries from team members regarding routine HR topics.
- Accurately organize, maintain, and update team member information within the HRIS systems
- Maintain the data integrity within HRIS systems
- Support the hiring process of team members, including recruitment activities, interviews, preemployment process, and orientation of team members
- Provide accurate and complete replies to routine external requests, including, but not limited to claims for unemployment and worker’s compensation responses.
- Respond to routine inquiries from team members regarding routine HR topics, and direct them to other appropriate resources within HR, as needed
- Gather required information and publish KPIs and reports as assigned. Create power point slides, graphs, and charts to effectively communicate the data.
- Provide ad hoc reports, as needed.
- Support planning for events and training sessions, as needed.
- Prepare accurate documentation to support project work, e.g., agendas and meeting minutes that include key decisions and action items, Gantt charts, presentations (slide decks), and reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field with two years of human resources experience; or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office products, especially Outlook, Power Point, Excel, and Teams
- At least 1 year of experience in an HR Administrator role for an HRIS system, preferably with ADP and/or Success Factors.
- At least one year of experience in an internal or external customer-facing role, working effectively to provide courteous and prompt support.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to work independently
- Detail oriented with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical and analytical problems.
- Effectively support multiple team members within the HR department.
- Strong ability to understand the interdependencies between HRIS systems to ensure data accuracy and alignment.
- Positive and determined attitude with the ability to communicate in a proactive and solutions focused manner; keeps management informed of potential issues
- Ability to generate charts and graphs from data to effectively communicate data.
- HR competence and knowledge of HR process and HRIS systems
- Ability to drive to each location to support as needed.