Tris Pharma, Inc. (www.trispharma.com) is a leading privately-owned biopharmaceutical company in the U.S. with a focus on development and commercialization of innovative medicines that address unmet patient needs. We have more than 150 US and International patents including applications and have marketed several branded and generic products in the U.S., have licensed our products in the US and international markets, and have a robust pipeline of innovative products spanning neuroscience and other therapeutic categories employing our proprietary science and technology.
We have an immediate opening in our Monmouth Junction facility for a Senior Director or Executive Director, New Products.
The Senior Director/Executive Director, New Products is responsible for creating and executing strategic marketing and market access plans to effectively prepare pipeline products for successful launch. The incumbent closely partners with internal cross functional leaders, customers and vendors to create strategies, resources, and campaigns that deliver upon business goals and supports ongoing business development efforts.
· Develops a compelling value proposition and translate into a well-defined integrated strategy including Go-To-Market Brand and Market Access Strategies to address unmet customer needs, drive brand leadership, and ensure patient access
· Leads market research, competitive intelligence, and other insights gather activities to develop an in-depth understanding of the market ecosystem and identify key business opportunities
· Leads early development of omni-channel market strategies and promotional resources / campaigns in alignment to the brand strategy including the development of product branding, messaging, resources, and digital / media strategies
o Partner with external agencies and vendors as needed
o Own the promotional planning development process from start to finish, liaising with Sales, Compliance, Legal, Regulatory, and Medical Affairs
o Drive prioritization and implementation of all pre-marketing activities
o Align across the commercial enterprise to ensure flawless execution
o Plan and manage marketing budgets and develop KPIs to ensure success
· Works with Market Access / Health Economics Outcomes Research (HEOR) teams in the development of Market Access strategy and resource development including dossiers, payer decks, value evidence models, HEOR data, and pricing / contracting strategies
· Attends and actively engages Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) at congresses and advisory boards
· Leads product launch planning including development of forecasts, commercial resource needs assessments and supply chain readiness
· Supports ongoing business development efforts through targeted therapeutic expertise and ongoing monitoring of relevant external pipeline programs
Minimum education and years of relevant work experience
Bachelors degree AND minimum 10 years commercial experience in pharmaceutical product management in positions of increasing technical and strategic responsibility. Title commensurate with experience.
Special knowledge or skills needed and/or licenses or certificates required
· Proven track record of recent success in brand marketing and/or new product planning REQUIRED
· Experience working with life cycle management REQUIRED
· Experience in working with KOLs and clinical data to develop market and commercial insights REQUIRED
· Hands on experience and/or comprehensive working knowledge of multiple aspects of pharmaceutical commercialization (i.e., Market Access, Medical Affairs, HEOR, Patient Advocacy, Market Research, etc.) REQUIRED
Tris Pharma, Inc. offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package. To build and enhance our diverse workforce, we encourage applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans, women, LGBTQ, etc. Tris Pharma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-DNI