ImmunityBio, Inc. is a late-stage immunotherapy company developing next-generation therapies that drive immunogenic mechanisms for defeating cancer and infectious disease. The company’s immunotherapy platform is designed to activate both the innate (natural killer cell and macrophage) and adaptive (T cell) immune systems to create long-term “immunological memory.”Senior IT Business Relationship Manager - Quality
ImmunityBio, Inc. (formerly NantKwest, Inc.) is developing cell and immunotherapy products that are designed to help strengthen each patient’s natural immune system, potentially enabling it to outsmart the disease and eliminate cancerous or infected cells.
Senior IT Business Relationship Manager will be accountable for developing a strategic and operational relationship with the Quality organization and driving long-term technology strategy/vision to meet business objectives. In partnership with IT PMO, this role will drive IT delivery of business solutions while managing project scope, execution, and delivery. The role will also be accountable for ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction on existing platforms.
This role requires an in-depth understanding of business area strategy, domain knowledge of Quality, and relevant technical expertise to drive the creation of new technology solutions. This role is a mix of leading a team and building a relationship of trust with key stakeholders, anchored by strong technical and domain expertise. A successful candidate will be comfortable working in a hands-on, fast-paced, and dynamic environment with a high level of collaboration across multiple functions.
- Build strong strategic relationships with Quality senior business leaders and other key internal stakeholders, develop a deep understanding of business strategies and priorities, and ensure alignment with business objectives.
- Identify opportunities to deliver innovative IT solutions to address business issues and challenges.
- Maintain Business/IT Capability Roadmap for Quality; IT strategy, architecture, and portfolio management.
- In partnership with IT PMO and business stakeholders, write Request for Information (RFI) and Request for Proposal (RFP), perform due diligence, and negotiate contracts to enable the selection of a preferred vendor from the shortlist.
- In close partnership with key stakeholders, define detailed user requirement specifications, necessary for project execution.
- Ensure functional and/or technical designs and requirements are specified and created.
- Collaborate with IT PMO and support execution of approved projects and perform project management tasks as needed.
- Support Computer System Validation (CSV) efforts as needed.
- Support cross-functional project teams across multiple business domains.
- Manage IT governance, support, and change management models for the Quality domain.
- Responsible for managing, coaching, and training project/internal resources, as needed.
Education & Experience
- BA/BS in a relevant field w/ 10+ years of relevant experience with Pharmaceutical Quality systems.
- Experience in implementing and/or supporting one or more following Quality applications: QMS, Quality Document Management, LMS
- Extensive knowledge of project management and system development methodologies.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- A proven track record of delivering results.
- Experience in managing vendors (application vendors and service providers).
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements concerning GxP applications, GAMP 5 and 21 CFR Part 11.
- Knowledge of interfaces and middleware solutions is desired.
- Expertise in planning and change management.
- Proven ability to relate and respond to business needs in an IT environment.
- Ability to manage negotiations, expectations, and solutions across complex groups.
- Strong technical, analytical, and business acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
*All hires are based upon completion and passage of a background check
ImmunityBio is a mandatory vaccination employer for COVID-19 and its variants. The Company requires that its employees be fully vaccinated as of their start date. If you require a medical or religious accommodation we will engage in the interactive process with you. Proof of vaccination will be required prior to start. If we make you an offer and you are not yet vaccinated, we will accommodate a delay in start date. ImmunityBio may also mandate that its employees receive vaccine boosters, and all accommodation laws will be followed.