The AGN Aesthetic Presales Manager is an experienced professional who reports directly to the leader of Specialty team. Responsible for creating, implementing, and maintaining exceptional customer experience processes for current and future Allergan customers, this manager will be responsible for implementing and maintaining programs to drive optimal customer experience, engage new aesthetic injectors and build loyalty with customers, along with building a strong pipeline of future aesthetic customers. The Manager will oversee all functions necessary to maximize the daily productivity of the Presales team and ensure customer and business needs are met. Responsibilities will include creating metrics for team, analyzing data, partnering closely with cross-functional teams to create strategies, working with training to develop training programs, leading team meetings, and partnering with operations to create new processes and workflows for smooth customer experience. The Manager will be held accountable to ongoing program success by effectively leading Presales reps to drive optimal performance and exceptional customer experience by ensuring the team consistently meets and exceeds all metrics required for quality, lead generation, and sales productivity.
The Manager will have knowledge of all AGN Aesthetic programs and will successfully complete training, certification and attend all necessary operations and sales meetings. The Manager will also have knowledge of state license rules and will maintain confidentiality as it relates to performance of others, individual performance, and work-related issues. The Manager will inspire commitment to individual and team success; remain calm in all situations; provide constructive feedback. Inside Sales Leadership and Site staff, execute relevant KPIs and metrics and provide at designated frequency to direct manager and/or others as requested.
The Manager will operate in a fast-paced environment that endorses constant change and expects top-notch customer service. Responsibilities also include effective collaboration with multiple teams such as the Loyalty Team, Sales Force, Customer Operation, Accounts Receivables, etc. The employee must conduct their work activities in compliance with all Allergan internal requirements and with all applicable regulatory requirements. Allergan internal requirements include compliance with ethics, environmental health and safety, financial, human resources, and general business policies, requirements, and objectives.
• 5+ years of sales, marketing, or management experience in medical devices, pharmaceuticals, or related industry.
• Bachelor’s degree, graduate degree preferred
• 5+ years of experience in any of the following: Field or Inside sales, training, aesthetic industry
• Proven track record of results
• The ability to work with low supervision, highly organized and superior communication skills
• Experience in healthcare industry involving interaction with physicians, patients. Experience in lead generation sales.
• Five years of working in medical aesthetic industry preferred
• Strong business acumen for effectively managing costs and revenue
• Ability to anticipate market and client opportunities and respond appropriately
• Strong relationship building skills to advance customer focused account interactions
• Autonomy and flexibility to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
• Superb written and verbal communication skills
• Negotiation skills
• Technical proficiency and analytical skills
• Customer advocacy and strong company representation presence
• Proven track record of achieving high sales targets and goals while motivating sales representatives to do the same
• Ability to build new business relationships and networking skills
• Ability to present to high level executives
• Continuous improvement focus, considering feedback from all levels
• Ability to maintain accuracy, consistency, and quality in a fast-paced, multi-task environment.
• Ability to use CRM, Salesforce, Microsoft Office, Outlook, MSWord, EXCEL, PowerPoint and some database software.
• Motivated by individual and team achievement.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear, and frequently required to stand and sit. The employee is occasionally required to walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel, use of one or both hands repetitively, to grasp using one or both hands, to push and/or pull, to use fine dexterity with one or both hands, use of extended and overhead reach with hands and arms, to climb or balance, including stairs; to stoop, kneel, bend, crouch or crawl and use one or both feet repetitively. The employee may occasionally be required to lift and/or move up to 30 lbs. and is regularly required to lift and/or move up to 10 lbs., walk on uneven ground, and walk between buildings.
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. If you would like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email CorpJat_ABV@abbvie.com.