Who We Are
For more than two decades, going our own way has led to countless breakthroughs, bettering the lives of those suffering from rare genetic disease. In 1997 we were founded to make a big difference in small patient populations. Now we seek to make an even greater impact by applying the same science-driven, patient-forward approach that propelled our last 25 years of drug development to larger genetic disorders, as well as genetic subsets of more common conditions. Through our unparalleled expertise in genetics and molecular biology, we will continue to develop targeted therapies that address the root cause of the conditions we seek to treat. Applying our knowledge to make a transformative impact is not just a calling, but an obligation to those who will benefit most. The end goal has always been better lives and now we can reach more.
And the more people we reach, the more our impact can grow. We transform lives through genetic discovery.
Our desire to make a positive impact on our patients extends to our employees and BioMarin is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every person feels seen, valued, and heard – so employees can thrive in all areas of their lives, in and outside of work. We seek to provide an open, flexible, and friendly work environment to empower people and to provide them with the ability to develop their long-term careers. Ultimately, we want to be an organization where people enjoy coming to work and take pride in our efforts to help patients.
BioMarin’s Commercial organization supports our global sales and marketing efforts around the world. Our global sales force continues to solidify the company’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
The Sr. Manager, Digital Sales Enablement will play a lead role in the definition, execution, and management of our digital sales enablement capabilities and tools. Partnering closely with field teams, compliance teams, Veeva content teams, brand teams, and Information Technology CRM partners, this role will ensure consistent, high-quality delivery of content with our customers across all global regions.
The Sr. Manager will play an important role in the evaluation of our current processes and technology setup looking to define global standards and governance and a roadmap for improved delivery and capabilities. This role will work to harmonize processes across regions to ensure operational efficiency and will be working closely with a team dedicated to building out integrated Omnichannel solutions. This role will be required to understand key business strategies, processes, advise, and contribute to the strategic technology roadmap and portfolio, collectively ensuring digital capabilities are enabled across the CRM, Digital Engagement, Marketing automation platforms, and the Business Intelligence and Data platforms and other related technologies.
This role is an advocate for digital capabilities and is an amazing partner to multiple field and brand teams championing and supporting the use of digital platforms to help achieve Commercial goals.
- Create, manage, govern the digital sales enablement process and platform
- Liaise with internal brand leads, compliance teams, CRM team and technical development partners to deliver various digital operations projects within SLAs
- Ensure content is utilized consistently across regions and brands
- Strive for an easy to use environment, seeking high customer satisfaction by our global field teams
- Ensure high quality analytics based on high quality data capture and management of content usage and operational reports
- Provide support in analytics solution design, performing ad hoc analytics as needed to support priority projects
- Assess and deploy Veeva Field Emails and eResource presentations through digital sales aid
- Ensure seamless integration between digital sales aid, Veeva PromoMats, and CRM
- Partner with the CRM team on optimal workflows and integrations between Digital sales aid and other CRM functionality
- Ensure governance and process are established ensuring high quality and scalable delivery of new more sophisticated campaigns
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across marketing, field, data privacy and compliance to understand business objectives, priorities, and strategies to enable smooth execution of the projects
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop, plan, and provide efficient and effective training on data and tools
- Lead operational support and change management to field force, including but not limited to onboarding, training, issue resolution, and field communications.
- Develops and maintains partnerships with key stakeholders to guide key decisions, and drive business outcomes by employing effective engagement and influence skills
- Lead analysis and documentation of existing business processes and recommend process improvements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in a digital operations or CRM capacity with direct experience managing field team digital enablement tools
- 3+ years of experience in the biotech or pharmaceutical industry (preferred)
- Strong experience with platform and data governance ensuring scalable and efficient processes and solutions
- Ability to prepare and present information and solutions in a visually appealing and easy to understand manner to all levels of management and staff
- Experience with Omnichannel marketing strategies and capabilities
- Demonstrated Subject Matter Expert in both business subject areas and application functionality on prior engagements
- Experience with the following applications and resources desired: Digital Sales Aid (Pitcher, MobileLocker, or Veeva CRM), Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud, Veeva PromoMats
- Excellent communication and analytical skills are essential
- Driven, accountable, a self-starter, with ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines; multi-task, delegate and prioritize projects
- Should have zeal towards delighting customers and continuous improvements
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
PLEASE NOTE: Absent a Medical or Religious reason that prohibits vaccinations, all our incoming employees must be vaccinated for COVID-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.