We are looking for a Director/Senior Director who will support our world-class Research & Preclinical Development (R&pD) organization. The successful candidate will join an impactful Corporate Communications & Citizenship team, which thinks strategically and drives at a high level supporting our fast-growing company and energetic culture -- where colleagues are passionate about their work and our mission to bring important new medicines to patients in need. The team is focused on strengthening Regeneron’s reputation by developing strategies and programs that (1) distinguish our science, medicines and patient focus, (2) sustain culture and drive employee engagement, and (3) advance and differentiate our corporate responsibility commitments.A typical day might include:
- Partner with key R&pD business leaders to develop and support their internal communications efforts. Provide vision and secure management consensus for programming as the company continues to grow.
- Develop informative and creative methods for bringing science to life.
- Partner with HR colleagues to advance people, culture and diversity, equity and inclusion strategies and ensure optimal employee experience through internal communications.
- Partner with external and digital communications to raise awareness about our leading science and innovation—and the people behind it.
- Establish success metrics by which to measure and demonstrate success in overall communication programs.
This role might be for you if you have:
- Passion for science and patient impact; curiosity and desire to learn.
- Ability to work with complex information and data, and in partnership with scientists, to develop engaging and accessible stories for a broader audience.
- Takes initiative to bring forward new ideas to improve processes and programs. Demonstrated resiliency; able and willing to explore different paths to achieve an outcome. Consistently demonstrates good judgment.
- Knowledge of new technologies that are used to communicate and engage employees.
To be considered for this role you should possess a minimum of a bachelor's degree and 15+ years relevant experience in internal communications and employee engagement. We prefer candidates who have internal communications experience within companies based in science or technology. Previous employment in the pharma/biotech industry preferred but not required.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)
$172,500.00 - $339,300.00