Regeneron is currently looking for a Quality Control (QC) Analyst to support our QC Raw Materials laboratory with a 1st shift, Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm schedule. This QC Analyst role is on the QC Raw Materials Technical Support team. Regeneron successfully manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide, including our approved therapeutic proteins and those involved in clinical studies. The QC Raw Materials laboratory performs testing of the raw materials used in the manufacturing process, and the QC Raw Materials Technical Support provides support to the testing group to ensure all activities are in compliance with cGMPs and Regeneron’s internal procedures and policies. Various raw materials are tested in the laboratory using manual or instrumentation testing procedures.
As a QC Analyst with the QC Raw Materials Technical Support team, a typical day might include the following:
• Perform testing for special projects and studies and execution of test plans
• Assisting with method validation, qualification, verification, and transfers
• Perform testing in support of laboratory investigations
• Trouble shooting the methods and instrumentation used in the QC Raw Materials laboratory
• Routine raw material testing
• Data review of testing performed within the lab
• Write / revise laboratory related documentation (e.g. SOPs, SPECs)
• Ensure continuous laboratory compliance to cGMP requirements (e.g., Laboratory cleanliness, equipment within calibration, proper documentation, no expired reagents/standards)
This role might be for you if you:
• Have experience with multiple chemistry testing procedures and instrumentation (e.g. wet chemistry, HPLC, UPLC, FT-IR spectroscopy, optical or specific rotation, GC, Karl Fischer, titrations)
• Have experience with compendial testing procedures (USP, Ph.Eur, JP, BP)
• Poses excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Build and maintain relationships
• Have a drive for continuous improvement
• Have the ability to work in an ever-changing environment
To be considered for the QC Analyst role, you must be willing and able to work 1st shift, Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm schedule. For various levels your must have the following:
Associate QC Analyst: BS/BA in Life Sciences, or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
QC Analyst: BS/BA in Life Sciences, or related field, and a minimum of 12-18+ months of related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Sr. QC Analyst I: BS/BA in Life Sciences, or related field, and 4+ years of experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Sr. QC Analyst II: BS/BA in Life Sciences, or related field, and 6+ years of experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (hourly)
$23.29 - $36.42