A Quality Control Scientist in the Technical Resources group performs assay development, characterization and validation of potency assays, including cell-based and non cell-based assays. We are seeking a motivated scientist to be a technical resource for release, stability, and in-process testing programs.
In this role a typical day might include the following:
• Optimize/characterize new assays as they are transferred into the Biological Testing laboratory including protocol preparation, performing data analysis, and report writing.
• Validate new assays once optimization and characterization are complete including protocol preparation, performing data analysis, and report writing.
• Evaluate new methodologies and test procedures and determines when new procedures are needed.
• Participate in troubleshooting technical and procedural issues.
• Interact with internal customers or functional peer groups.
• May devise or develop new biological methods and techniques.
This job might be for you if:
• You have in-depth knowledge with cell- based assays
• You are a team player who can work with a variety of different people on different tasks
• You have strong written and verbal communication skills
• You enjoy mentoring and training others on systems, processes and problem solving
• You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are flexible to changing requirements
To be considered for this position applicants must have a PhD in Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or related field. Strong bio-analytical hands-on experience in a GLP/GMP environment is strongly preferred. Previous bioassay experience is a plus.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)
$73,600.00 - $117,600.00