Using extensive program management knowledge and experience in the drug development industry, the Senior Manager, Development Program Management acts as an operational lead to a team in order to meet program goals for one or more development programs [within a given Therapeutic Area]. The Senior Manager influences and carries out the strategic direction of a program from preclinical through commercialization by driving the development and implementation of integrated project/program plans, goals, budgets, and timelines. The incumbent is also responsible for forming and leading effective cross functional teams and leads a network of functional area project managers.
In this role, a typical day may include:
- Acting as operational lead of a program throughout its lifecycle, by integrating key collaborators from Discovery, Industrial Operations, Preclinical, Global Development and Commercial.
- Independently runs multiple and/or medium to highly complex development programs.
- Interacting with Senior Leadership.
- Partnering with the Strategic Program Lead to provide operational leadership of program(s) and supports development and execution of overall program strategy by facilitating cross-functional Strategic Development Team.
- Independently assessing and proactively addressing the needs of the program from pre-IND through commercialization and makes operational decisions to support requirements for success.
- Strengthening and leading top-performing teams.
- Driving team alignment in creation of integrated project/program plans, timelines and budgets. Ensuring efficient delivery of plans.
- Directing annual program goal setting in alignment with Regeneron’s overall goals and monitoring progress against these goals. Championing potential program risks and ensuring contingency plans are in place.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
This role may be for you if:
- You have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels, both within and outside the company, to establish credibility with project partners.
- You are adept at tailoring communications based on audience, effectively framing and communicating nuanced context for partners and capturing rationale for decisions.
- You actively promote constructive interactions among team members in order to address difficult situations.
- You can resolve and negotiate conflicts or problems with tact, diplomacy and composure.
- You have proven success handling multiple projects and priorities with exceptional organizational and time management skills (both project and self)
- You thrive in fast-paced environment and are comfortable dealing with ambiguity and uncertainty
To be considered, you'll need a Bachelor's degree and at least 7 years of relevant progressive project/program management experience required, preferably in the pharmaceutical or related industry. Drug development experience is strongly preferred.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)
$117,700.00 - $192,100.00