Guidehouse Digital is seeking Health Network Engineers to join our team. The PMTM Health Network Engineers will be responsible for designing and implementing computer and information networks, such as local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN), intranets, extranets, and other data communication networks to support DHA DAD IO/J-6 and their respective Branches.
The selected candidates will function as a technical experts across multiple project assignments.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, test, upgrade, and integrate new or existing information networks such as LAN, WAN, intranets, extranets, and other communication networks.
- Document all aspects of the engineering process as it relates to build and configuration, testing, and deployment of networks.
- Coordinate changes such as implementation of new networks, upgrades, or version increments to existing networks with network administrators and stakeholders.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement security measures to safeguard new and existing networks.
- Perform network modeling, analysis, and planning.
- Coordinate with architecture team and evaluate new and emerging network technologies and make recommendations for product selection.
- Assist network administrators with complex troubleshooting issues and if needed coordinate vendor engagement in troubleshooting efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming, or equivalent related experience
- Minimum of 6 years of applicable experience
- Must be U.S. citizen and be able to obtain a Tier 3 (T3) Security Clearance (Secret)
- Must be organized, self-motivated and able to multitask in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
- Posesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments.
- Ability to work with other senior technical staff and user staff to complete projects.
- Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems.
- Experience with the DoD; Military Health System experience a plus
- IAT II and CE certifcations preferred
- Ability to obtain IT Security Designation: ADP/IT-II
- Specific Hardware Experience:
Dovel Technologies and its Family of Companies (Medical Science & Computing and Ace Info Solutions) was acquired in October 2021.
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our public and private sector expertise, we help clients address their most complex challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures focusing on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that help our clients outwit complexity and position them for future growth and success. The company has more than 12,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance, including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse, and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.