We are currently looking to fill a CMC Regulatory Sciences Data Analyst position. This position performs activities for generating tools and content to build data functionality supporting CMC Regulatory Sciences Department. We are looking for someone who can efficiently participate in CMC Regulatory Sciences processes and standardization initiatives. Additionally this role will monitor CMC Regulatory Sciences metrics to identify gaps in current processes, improve service levels to internal and external customers, reduce waste, and improve planning efficiency.
In this role, a typical day might include the following:
- Perform data analysis to design and build ways to consolidate data associated with regulatory submissions and provide oversight of systems that facilitate global submission transparency.
- Support CMC Regulatory Sciences systems through the development of databases and/or utilization of data entry forms and reports (potentially combined with Excel based workbooks and charts) to:
- Design and build user friendly interfaces to allow users to efficiently upload/input all submission planning and response information.
- Build and/or interpret queries and reports to provide ready-to-use Excel / PowerPoint friendly information from Microsoft Access.
- Support CMC Regulatory Sciences teams to incorporate these queries and reports into day-to-day planning, scheduling, monitoring and reporting needs.
- Build ad-hoc queries and reports to gather and present information effectively to support resolution of urgent CMC Regulatory Sciences issues.
- Design novel Excel models, tools and templates by demonstrating advanced formulae and programming (VBA, SQL).
- Develop analytics to identify and improve reporting/planning/staffing efficiencies.
- Develop and administer SharePoint sites to allow access to the routine reports and ad hoc information requests for all collaborators.
- Develop and track metrics to measure the timeliness, accuracy and integrity of data from collaborators. Align across teams to improve reporting integrity.
- Provide support and tool or subject matter expertise to develop additional databases / reports. Document user requirements associated with development.
- Build front end applications to SQL Server databases for end user data entry and record management.
This role might be for you if:
- You have advanced proficiency in Microsoft Access, Excel, and SharePoint
- You can interpret complex data and communicate recommendations
- You have demonstrated proficiency in VBA; SQL, ASP.NET, C#, with web development experience desirable
To be considered for this role, you must have a BS/BA in business or scientific field.
- Associate Systems Analyst: BS/BA in business or scientific field
- Systems Analyst: BS/BA in business or scientific field and 2 years of meaningful experience.
- Senior Systems Analyst: BS/BA in business or scientific field and 5 years of meaningful experience.
Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)
$55,700.00 - $103,700.00