HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
Youve earned your degree. How will you use that achievement to reach your goals? Do more with the knowledge youve worked hard to acquire and the passion you already have. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Become the professional you are meant to be in this meaningful role.
Global Customer Capabilities Manager - Digital: Web & Portals (US - Remote)
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world and help Amgen lead the pack with digital solutions created for patients, healthcare providers, and our stakeholders. In this vital role you will have an opportunity to help shape an extraordinary customer experience!
Amgen is evolving to align people, processes, and technologies to meet our customers where they want to be met. In this role within the Global Customer Capabilities (GCC) organization, you will support both commercial and medical business partners and work cross functionally across our internal partners, to deliver web solutions that drive outcomes.
You will be responsible to implement strategic opportunities and lead execution to standardize Amgens compliant approach to web operations, support development and scaling of strategic web solutions, optimize our global governance on web, advise global Commercial and Medical functions and local affiliates on web solutions to solve their business needs, and support change management and the adoption of new web solutions and processes.
- As part of the Digital - Global Customer Capabilities team, you will have the opportunity to build and socialize new web solutions for our internal and external customers.
- Partner with global in-market teams to implement and adopt enterprise capabilities related to web and obtain/refine business requirements to define global roadmaps.
- Partner with cross-functional teams (Commercial, Medical, Compliance, Legal, Regulatory, Privacy, Digital Technology) to build, implement, and improve existing web capabilities, processes, and services.
- Facilitate and coordinate global processes, ensure guideline adherence & governance.
- Stay up to date of upcoming trends, web opportunities, and industry best practices to feed our global digital strategy.
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The digital marketing professional we seek is a collaborator with these qualifications.
Masters degree and 2 years of digital marketing experience
Bachelors degree and 4 years of digital marketing experience
Associates degree and 10 years of digital marketing experience
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of digital marketing experience
- Hands-on experience with multiple marketing and web technologies and ecosystems (Sitecore, Google Analytics, Marketing Cloud, Veeva, etc.)
- Deep web technical knowledge and experience in leading web solutions development
- Define and deliver governance and processes to continually improve and maintain sustainable web solutions, standards, and platforms
- Provide thought leadership for web channel and best practices for use of the channel to optimize customer engagement and drive business impact
- Communicate effectively with internal customers, technical teams and third parties to make (technical) trade-offs/decisions based on business value
- Previous experience in healthcare industry or highly regulated industry
- Experience as a business partner with technical teams in a matrix environment working towards task completion, inc ability to challenge technical proposals
- Experience launching and maintaining external facing platforms (websites, applications, wearables)
- Proficient in additional languages (Spanish, Japanese, French, German)
Some of the vast rewards of working here
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Full support and career-development resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and maximize your potential along your career journey
- A diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plancomprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefitswith compensation and benefits rated above 4 stars (out of 5) on Glassdoor
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.careers.amgen.com
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Amgen requires all staff in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of employment. In accordance with applicable law, Amgen will provide reasonable accommodations to staff members who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to Amgen, its operations, or its staff.