Tris Pharma, Inc. (www.trispharma.com) is a leading privately-owned biopharmaceutical company in the U.S. with a focus on development and commercialization of innovative medicines that address unmet patient needs. We have more than 150 US and International patents including applications and have marketed several branded and generic products in the U.S., have licensed our products in the US and international markets, and have a robust pipeline of innovative products spanning neuroscience and other therapeutic categories employing our proprietary science and technology.
Our science and technology make us unique, but it is our team members that set us apart; they are the engine that fuels Tris’ passion and innovation. Tris colleagues understand the criticality of operating a successful business and take pride in the company’s success. But of equal importance to each member of the team is how we interact with one another on a daily basis. We believe in each other and we believe in respectful, open and honest communications to help support individual and team success.
We have an opening in Monmouth Junction, NJ for a Microsoft Systems Administrator.
Microsoft Systems Administrator (SA) is an expert in setup and maintenance of IT infrastructure and automation ensuring system uptime, performance, and security. Successive candidate possesses an excellent ability to solve complicated problems related to a variety of network and information systems. She/he fully automates common tasks and procedures via scripting or programming, standardizes and develops end user environment, provides support for all business systems and acts as senior escalation point for the Help Desk Team. We are a small and dynamic team functioning in a high paced regulated environment.
• Administrating and managing local and cloud servers and services (AWS, O365)
• Making recommendations and executing on plans to move on-premises systems to cloud hosted or SaaS solutions.
• Scripting and Automating tasks via Powershell
• Maintain, strengthen, and develop security standards within the environment
• Performs server administration tasks, including user/group administration, security permissions, group policies, patch management, research event log warnings and errors, and resource monitoring, ensuring system architecture components work together seamlessly
• Builds and Maintains Operating Systems, Microsoft 365 E3 or E5, Azure AD (AAD), Active Directory (AD), Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS), Domain Name Systems (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Group Policy Objects (GPOs), etc
• Maintains and monitors all backup systems (Veeam, Acronis). Ensures data is stored securely and backed up regularly; Diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, networking, and system issues in a break/fix scenario
• Escalates to appropriate level for follow-up and guidance when needed
• Properly documents resolution of problem; Develops and documents procedures and\or processes for team members
Describe the following criteria which are necessary to perform in the position.
Minimum education and years of relevant work experience
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or related field OR technical certification OR college equivalent AND 5+ Years’ experience in Systems Administration AND 3+ Years’ experience with Microsoft Office O365 administration
Special knowledge or skills needed and/or licenses or certificates required
• Hands on, working experience with VMware and\or virtualized server architecture
• Excellent, hands- on, working knowledge of, and experience with, desktop hardware and peripheral units/components and their connectivity in a wired and/or wireless environment, PC and computer terminology, PC operating systems/applications
· Hands on, documented experience using Microsoft Script languages, especially powershell, batch, wscript, etc.
• Excellent, hands-on, working knowledge of, and experience with. Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems and Microsoft Office products
• Strong understanding and working knowledge of Microsoft Servers and Microsoft Server Technologies (Active Directory, DNS, Federated Services, IIS, etc.)
Tris Pharma, Inc. offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package. To build and enhance our diverse workforce, we encourage applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans, women, LGBTQ, etc. Tris Pharma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-DNI