The Patient Reported Outcomes Manager reports to a Clinical Program Development (CPD) Program Lead and will be responsible for ensuring timely, adequate, cost effective business aligned standards, strategies and processes related to Patient Report Outcomes on behalf of the Clinical Development organization.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Provide project management and expert consultation supporting patient centered/PRO licensing and translation activities for all Therapeutic Areas within Clinical Program Development (CPD).
- Serve as the owner of the Vault PRO Library which is a repository for PROs and includes licensing and permission details & terms; MSAs with AbbVie; translation requirements; training requirements; electronic format requirements; etc.
- Interact with PRO owners, Outsourcing, HEOR, Data Sciences and the clinical teams to drive and facilitate the PRO and ePRO implementation with respect to vendor contract initiation, translation management, project milestones, timelines, and deliverables during Study Start up.
- Provide strategic & technical expertise and training to the CPD organization in support of PRO/ePRO activities during study start up. Provides direct supervision to PRO management associate(s) creating an inclusive and innovative environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in a scientific field or equivalent with relevant experience is acceptable
- A minimum of 6 years of global (direct or peripheral) clinical research or project management experience.
- Must have knowledge and minimum 2 year hands on and relevant experience with Patient Reported Outcomes or outcomes research.
- Demonstrates a high level of core and technical competencies through management of various components of the PRO/ePRO process.
- Possesses good communication skills and demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Competent in application of standard business procedures (Standard Operating Procedures) and understand the global environment from an operations and regulatory/ (GCP) Good Clinical Practices) perspective.
- Must have experience building effective working relationships across functions and geographic locations.
- Builds strong relationships with peers and cross functionally with partners outside of team to enable higher performance.
- Learns fast and can change the course quickly where indicated.
- Raises the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo.
- Creates a learning environment, open to suggestions and experimentation for improvement.
- Embraces the ideas of others, nurtures innovation and manages innovation to reality.
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. If you would like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email CorpJat_ABV@abbvie.com.