The Head of People and Culture (PnC) will provide strategic support to our senior leaders and managers in the development and implementation of key HR, hiring and recruiting strategies and processes to support overall business objectives. Reporting to the Head of Site, the Head of PnC's primary responsibility is implementation and oversight of People & Culture strategies and management of day-to-day HR operations and direction in alignment with the business strategy and objectives. This position develops integrated solutions and formulates partnerships across the organization globally in order to deliver value-added services to the leaders of our Holly Springs site.
The ideal candidate has a demonstrated track record of successfully managing end to end People & Culture practices across talent acquisition, performance management, human resource management, workforce planning, communication and ESG. The successful candidate will have experience effectively coaching, guiding and influencing leadership to drive a dynamic, inclusive culture and environment of the company.
- Senior Leader of four sections Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, Internal Communication & ESG.
- Identifies, develops, and ensures the effective delivery of all assigned People programs and initiatives for our site (e.g. talent acquisition, strategic workforce planning, performance and salary review, workforce planning, organizational change, college internship program).
- Accountable for recruitment and retention programs, processes, and services designed to deliver skilled and talented workforce to meet organizational needs.
- Provides agency oversight by identifying relevant, diverse suppliers. Manages performance of agencies through identification and review of agency metrics.
- Provides routine data driven reports for PMO, Site Lead, and Steering Committee recommending strategic improvements as appropriate.
- Provides input on salary and bonus reviews and programs.
- Manages assigned P&L budget and line items with an eye toward optimizing cost while balancing risk.
- Supports and guides compensation and benefits programs from implementation to ongoing administration.
- Establishes, builds and maintains strong relationships with key PNC partners to ensure elements are successfully coordinated to meet business needs and priorities.
- Builds trust-based, collaborative, sustainable relationships with executives, managers and employees.
- Ensures compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws to mitigate company liability and risks.
- Accountable for all applicable HRIS systems and all personnel files and data inclusive of the proper storage and retention.
- Keeps current and identifies trends and new approaches in PnC to support retention and recruitment efforts as a dynamic, forward-thinking employer.
- Accountable for providing input to Head of Site and managing budget within assigned area to ensure accomplishment of departmental and organizational goals.
- Works with the training department to develop training and development programs which provide professional development opportunities for employees.
- Senior Leadership experience / Experience leading leaders
- Experience working with c-suite executives
- Experience working within the Life Science Community
- Experience working in larger organization – preferably globally
- Demonstrated track record of recruiting success in a metrics driven environment
- PHR, SPHR certification highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years HR experience with a minimum of 5 years of corporate recruiting experience in a high volume, fast-pace environment
- 5+ years' leadership experience in Human Resources & Talent Acquisition
- Thorough understanding of ATS/HRIS systems
- Demonstrated expertise in identifying, defining, and develop talent pools
- Proven expertise in designing successful recruitment and people strategies
- Ability to translate business objectives into actionable workforce plans
FDBN works with technical data, technology and materials that are subject to U.S. export laws and regulations. This position will require access to technical data, technology and source code that is controlled under U.S. export laws and regulations, including but not limited to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations at 22 C.F.R. Parts 120 – 130 and Export Administration Regulations in 15 C.F.R. Part 730 – 774, as may be amended. To conform to these laws and regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents of the U.S., protected individuals as defined by 8 USC 1324(b)(a)(3) (i.e., asylees and refugees) or otherwise eligible for an export authorization from the U.S. Department of State or U.S. Department of Commerce. Offers of employment will be contingent on the Company's ability to secure an export authorization.
FDBN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identify or any other protected class. If an accommodation to the application process is needed, please email email@example.com.
To all agencies Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of FUJIFILM about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at FUJIFILM via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of FUJIFILM, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by FUJIFILM for this requisition and a valid agreement with FUJIFILM is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the FUJIFILM agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.