Tris Pharma, Inc. (www.trispharma.com) is a leading privately-owned biopharmaceutical company in the U.S. with a focus on development and commercialization of innovative medicines that address unmet patient needs. We have more than 150 US and International patents including applications and have marketed several branded and generic products in the U.S., have licensed our products in the US and international markets, and have a robust pipeline of innovative products spanning neuroscience and other therapeutic categories employing our proprietary science and technology.
Our science and technology make us unique, but it is our team members that set us apart; they are the engine that fuels Tris’ passion and innovation. Tris colleagues understand the criticality of operating a successful business and take pride in the company’s success. But of equal importance to each member of the team is how we interact with one another on a daily basis. We believe in each other and we believe in respectful, open and honest communications to help support individual and team success.
We have an opening for a SR Manager/Manager, Commercial Analytics in our Monmouth Junction, NJ headquarters. Title commensurate with experience. This is a highly visible, hands-on role requiring data mining, analysis and presentation of insights. You will work on a wide set of projects ranging from national level contracting, profitability analysis all the way down to a specific territory or customer level deep dives, requiring querying different data sets.
· Responsible for conducting analysis to guide strategic and tactical commercial decision making in order to uncover business optimization opportunities and enable commercial operational excellence focused on analyzing how we are performing, where we see performance differences across regions, customers, payers, patients and more importantly why.
• Discover insights to guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities: performance analysis by geography, payer, customer segments, etc., conducting payer data analysis, measuring effectiveness of personal/non-personal promotions and customer segments and characteristics on the prescribing volume, etc.
• Evaluate, assess and analyze data necessary to conduct situational analysis, performance management and tracking
• Measure and monitor sales force effectiveness initiatives (i.e. field-based incentive compensation, sales contests, etc.)
• Support customer segmentation and targeting analysis for new product launches or in-line product call plans
• Support requested analysis for monthly/quarterly business review
• Support forecasting process by providing targeted measurements and analysis of how market events will impact volume and share
• Interact with field sales force by supporting ad-hoc questions and acting as region growth consultant to spot and share risks or opportunities across different geographies
• Handle pre-requisite and post-hoc analytics, as needed; Collaborates with cross functional teams and Business Intelligence team to ensure the information delivered stays relevant and supports business priorities
· Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Computer/Information Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics or other related disciplines AND minimum 6 years related business experience including minimum 3 years experience in data operations/information services, business intelligence and/or analytics roles REQUIRED
• Excellent data analysis and scripting skills, ability to extract and transform tabular data sets from SQL tables REQUIRED
• Strong analytical modelling skills applied to the commercial pharmaceutical space PREFERRED
• Working knowledge/understanding of pharmaceutical data sources (i.e., RX, retail/non-retail sales, longitudinal patient-level data, formulary, claims/payer, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), etc.) PREFERRED
Tris Pharma, Inc. offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package. To build and enhance our diverse workforce, we encourage applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans, women, LGBTQ, etc. Tris Pharma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-DNI PM22