We are currently searching for an Awards Management Program Assistant to independently provide programmatic support and communications services to satisfy the overall operational objectives of the Awards Management Branch. This is a full-time, on-site opportunity in Bethesda, MD.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensures strict confidentiality of calendar information, per IMOD policy.
- Keep government abreast of all commitments via the maintenance of daily calendar.
- Schedule and maintain tracking system for all activities.
- Develop and manage databases as needed to track protocol metadata and quality control checks.
- Update and maintain the Program and Employee Services (PES) personnel list and phone directories.
- Design and coordinate systems for communications among staff to facilitate the efficient flow of information relating to projects and program activities.
- Gather and analyze information about processes and programs; prepare reports, letters, and other documents for review and input for programs, policies, and activities.
- Provide executive expertise needed to coordinate, improve, and oversee the overall functioning of the office.
- Provide high-level administrative task support within the Branch.
- Gather, compile, analyze and evaluate data for performance management goals; implement solutions to drive continuous improvement of business processes.
- Review and summarize the content of incoming materials, specially gathered information, or meetings.
- Stay abreast of and implements current regulations, policies and procedures, update staff on relevant information.
- Extract and consolidate pertinent information.
- Perform a variety of complex, specialized support tasks on an ongoing and ad hoc basis.
- Coordinate meetings, conference calls, seminars, workshops, and courses for staff; schedule conference rooms.
- Update/maintain shared calendars; rearrange calendar to accommodate situations of an urgent nature.
- Establish and prioritize meetings appointment priorities or reschedule or refuse appointments or invitations.
- Work with staff on creation and preparation of presentations and slides; provide task support for presentations and/or handouts (copy, print, distribute, etc.).
- After meetings, review the folder/notes for items requiring follow-up action; summarize and distribute minutes.
- Communicate with Division staff for edits/revisions to the personnel list and phone directories; distribute updates within and out of PES.
- Develop and/or complete forms and prepare for staff’s signatures.
- Maintain office records including office procurements and reimbursement procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management and Administration
- At least 3 years experience
- 4 years of specialized experience plus a High School Diploma is equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Executive level support
- Meeting coordination
- Meeting minutes/summary reports
- MS Office
- Google Suite
Dovel Technologies and its Family of Companies (Medical Science & Computing and Ace Info Solutions) was acquired in October 2021.
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our public and private sector expertise, we help clients address their most complex challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures focusing on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that help our clients outwit complexity and position them for future growth and success. The company has more than 12,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance, including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse, and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.