HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
Youve earned your degree. How will you use that achievement to reach your goals? Do more with the knowledge youve worked hard to acquire and the passion you already have. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Become the professional you are meant to be in this meaningful role.
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. In this vital role within Operations Digital Technology and Innovation (Ops DTI) group that supports Process Development, you will you work alongside Solution Architects, Technical Architects, and Business Analysts to design, develop, and deploy solutions all while learning and growing your skill set.
Key job responsibilities:
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Design, develop, modify and support configuration type systems.
- Design and develop solution for new requirements and/or investigate issues with existing functionality.
- Validate design with business requirements to ensure completeness of the solution.
- Leverage best practices, disciplined approaches, and standards to solving technical problems.
- Perform ongoing monitoring, debug, optimization, and refinement.
- Apply standard methodologies and experience to build, develop and customize Planisware applications
- Develop and maintain customizations for solution delivery utilizing Planisware and AWS platforms
- Work closely with members of the Platform team, and cross-functionally with business and other IS partners using Agile principles
- Work in a fast-paced changing environment, under pressure, balancing multiple assignments simultaneously
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The outstanding professional we seek is a candidate with these qualifications.
Masters degree and 3 years of Information Systems experience
Bachelors degree and 5 years of Information Systems experience
Associates degree and 10 years of Information Systems experience
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of Information Systems experience
- 5+ years of working with system configurations (as either a Planisware user or consultant).
- 2+ years of Planisware related consulting/configuration experience.
- Experience using, deploying, and/or supporting SAAS solutions in a pharmaceutical or biotech company is desirable.
- Exposure to Planisware V6/V7 - Expertise in development involving Planisware objects like PLW Script, Reports, Workflows, Macros, Cost Tables, Curves, Alerts, Locks, Formulas, Attributes, IEF, Web Service and other connectors
- Ability to work in highly collaborative, cross-functional environments
- Experience in Software Engineering and Development
- Strong learning agility, ability to pick up new technologies
- Solid experience working with agile methodology & DevOps (Jenkins, JIRA, GitHub) frameworks with successful experience working in a collaborative team environment
- A thorough understanding of web services, data modeling, and enterprise application integration concepts.
- Expertise with translating business requirements to technical requirements and recommend solutions
Some of the vast rewards of working here
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Full support and career-development resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and maximize your potential along your career journey
- A diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plancomprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefitswith compensation and benefits rated above 4 stars (out of 5) on Glassdoor
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Amgen requires all staff in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of employment. In accordance with applicable law, Amgen will provide reasonable accommodations to staff members who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to Amgen, its operations, or its staff.