As a Senior Software Engineer at Mirvie, you will work on a broad array of projects and build effective, efficient, and scalable software systems to address Mirvie’s laboratory, research, clinical, and commercial needs. The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for software development and integration with third party solutions for Mirvie’s EDC, LIMS , and CRM systems.
Responsibilities as follows, but not necessarily limited to:
- Launch CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution for Mirvie’s customer journey.
- Integrate with third party LIMS (Laboratory Information Management Systems) to scale laboratory’s operations.
- Manage the Cloud platform running Mirvie’s BioInformatics pipeline.
- Provide technical support to the Clinical Data Team, including auto-extraction of medical records and management of EDC (Electronic Data Capture) system for conducting Clinical Studies.
- Integrate with software systems developed internally and externally.
- Work cross-functionally to translate business needs into efficient, scalable, and easy to maintain software engineering solutions.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in computer science electrical engineering or similar technical field,
- 5-8 years of work experience designing developing testing and maintaining software,
- 3-5 years of experience in integrations of internal and third party applications,
- Experience in architecting and delivering secure scalable cloud-based software solutions on AWS,
- Experience with writing and executing test protocols,
- Passion for designing and building practical high-quality software solutions,
- Knowledge of IT or networking is a plus,
- Interest in human biology and genetics,
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills,
- Willingness to add value to the team!
Mirvie is shaping the future of pregnancy health by predicting unexpected complications before they happen for the well-being of millions of moms and babies. Complications such as preterm birth, preeclampsia and gestational diabetes, affect 1 in 5 pregnancies, with large economic costs and lifelong health consequences for mom and baby. Our ground-breaking RNA platform is first to predict unexpected complications months before symptoms appear by revealing the underlying biology of each pregnancy. This breakthrough opens a new window into pregnancy health, allowing women to act and their doctors to intervene before unexpected complications become a crisis. Detection of early disease, at the individual level, also promises more equitable care than the use of broad sociodemographic factors that often result in bias. The idea for Mirvie was sparked by the personal experience of one of the founders whose daughter was born prematurely. Our team of world-class scientists and entrepreneurs has brought to market category-first, noninvasive tests used by millions. As a women’s health organization, Mirvie’s team shares a common purpose: to create a world where every pregnancy is as healthy as possible for both mom and baby. The company is headquartered in South San Francisco, California.