As an Associate Director, Health Outcomes Liaison you will provide clinical, scientific and health economics outcome research education to formulary and other access decision makers. We deliver value proposition of Regeneron’s Oncology products within the US healthcare segments including Managed Markets, Payers, and Pathway Organizations.
This is a field-based position supporting the Western US.
A typical day may include the following:
• Delivering our scientific and pharmacoeconomic data for our Oncology products to health care system decision makers.
• Collaborating with Field Medical Affairs colleagues and partners to meet the mutual scientific, clinical and HEOR needs of decision makers and experts
• Understanding the overall payer and pathways landscape and stays up to date on changes and reforms
• Building and cultivating relationships with identified payer and pathway influencers and experts discussing HEOR data
• Identifying HEOR gaps in research and facilitates HEOR data generation and collaboration opportunities with our HEOR team
• Conducting formulary committee scientific presentations and facilitates discussions for managed care accounts and pathway organizations
• Attending medical conferences continuing education, presenting when appropriate, and scientific exchange with HEOR-based decision makers
This may be for you if you have:
• The desire to make an impact on patient lives
• A deep scientific knowledge Oncology, target disease areas, and competitive landscape
• Demonstrated ability to communicate Oncology or Hematology therapeutics value proposition and health outcome data
• Track record of working corroboratively and developing relationships in academic and clinical practice settings
To be considered for this, you are required to have a PhD, PharmD, MD or Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM)) possessing oncology therapeutic or trial recruitment experience. A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a pharmaceutical industry or clinical setting such as drug information, disease management programs along with understanding of health economic principles. Experience in conducting and communicating the results of health outcomes research is required. Previous field medical affairs experience addressing scientific, clinical and HEOR issues of policy in a Managed care, Market Access role and/or relevant transferable experience.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)
$162,600.00 - $265,400.00