Summary of the Position
AR Business Analyst reports to the Manager, Accounts Receivable and is responsible for AR project management, AR data analytics, AR reporting and support of cash application and collections. AR Analyst will perform daily operational tasks such as assigning salesforce cases, cash receipts reconciliation and customer account maintenance.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining customer master data integrity. Analyze data to make recommendations for mitigating risks associated with customer payment behavior.
- Analyze revenue and AR data to create monthly AR metrics for the AR & CFO Dashboard and AR Operational KPIs.
- Design and build AR reporting.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Prepare system and process improvement requirements, analysis, and track milestones for all AR projects.
- Collaborate with IT business partners to follow through on monthly ERP enhancements, fixes, and testing as it relates to cash, credit, and collections.
- Develop AR and cross departmental training and team collaborations to address "pain points" within the organization.
- Conduct reconciliation of cash receipts and adjustments.
- Sort and assign Salesforce cases/mailboxes.
- Adheres to Global Finance Cultural Statement & Operating Principles.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Accounting or relevant field required.
- 3 years performing AR, reporting and analytical functions for a global organization.
- Demonstrated experience running reports, doing analysis, and compiling metrics and dashboards.
- Experience with ERP systems in a medium to large organization.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Advanced Excel Skills)
- Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite
- Salesforce Experience
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated experience with critical thinking
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial controls
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- The ability to influence without direct authority
- Results driven with demonstrated successful outcomes
- Ability and desire to work well with diverse employees and customers in a cooperative and friendly manner
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced Environment
- Able to work flexible hours when needed
As a condition of employment with United States Pharmacopeial Conventions (USP) duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, all employees and contingent staff hired after July 1st, 2021 are required to be fully vaccinated unless a reasonable accommodation is approved. Your recruiter will advise accordingly.
USP offers an impressive benefits package, including:
- Generous paid time off 15 paid holidays, 10 sick days and 15 vacation days per year to start
- An annual 401(k) contribution, beginning after 1 year of service, of 10% of pay (base and bonus) every pay period that vests immediately
- Comprehensive individual and family healthcare plans with affordable premiums and low annual deductibles.
The U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) USP is an independent scientific organization that collaborates with the world's top experts in health and science to develop quality standards for medicines, dietary supplements, and food ingredients. USP brings together more than 1,100 talented professionals across five global locations to deliver its mission to strengthen the supply of safe quality medicines and supplements worldwide. USP is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer (EEOE) and affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class. We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. USP does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd party recruitment agencies and is not responsible for fees from recruiters or other agencies except under specific written agreement with USP.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Job Category Accounting & Finance
Job Type Full-Time