The Senior Manager Development Analytics will act as strategic business partner to frame, investigate, and answer key business questions across Global Development (GD) Business Partners. The Senior Manager Development Analytics will enable strategic use of data that provides prospective and retrospective measurements of cost, productivity, efficiency, and quality to facilitate informed decision making for Regeneron’s clinical development portfolio. The Senior Manager Development Analytics will support the identification of information needs, development of research and data analysis plans, management of the research process, and communication of practical insights in order to proactively identify business challenges and opportunities. The Senior Manager Development Analytics will act as a business partner providing critical business operations and strategy support to DO&PM functional leadership, GD leadership and Finance.
In a typical day, you will:
- Build and continuously improve business analytics and supporting data models that provide prospective and retrospective measurements of cost, productivity, efficiency, quality, and compliance to facilitate timely and informed decision making.
- Engage with partners to provide and present various metrics and analyses to help drive time, cost, quality and efficiency within their functional areas.
- Support efforts to provide both detailed and high-level metrics and analysis for various aspects of clinical development across multiple functional areas.
- Be a subject matter expert on Analytics and Business Intelligence Tools within the DO&PM team, support broad training/communication efforts around tool portfolio and functionality, and use data visualization and analytical software portfolio to produce a suite of metrics and analytics.
- Support development and evolution of Analytics Strategy and governance, including tool guidance, usage monitoring, and report rationalization
- Advise and strategize with functional, financial and portfolio leaders to establish metrics and support setting/monitoring of appropriate performance targets.
- Provide analytics and performance measures to support assessments of vendor performance
This job may be for you if you have:
- Proven track record of understanding all operational processes required to deliver a clinical development program from first-in-human to post-approval
- Extensive experience in performance metrics and reporting, analytics, goal setting, and balanced score cards associated with clinical trial planning, management and execution.
- Experience in modern Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms (i.e. Qlik, Power BI) and data modeling
- Ability to translate sophisticated business questions and requirements and develop effective solutions
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in relating to colleagues and associates both inside and outside the organization.
- May require up to 25% travel
To be considered you must possess a BS in a related subject area and 7+ years of relevant experience within the pharmaceutical/biotech, a CRO or consulting. Experience with BI platforms is required. Ideal candidate will have experience working with development data.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)
$117,700.00 - $192,100.00